Michael Blackson was hanging out in “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” studio! He talks about Eddie Murphy being the first comedian he saw after arriving in the states, and studying Richard Pryor. He also shares his thoughts on Faizon Love‘s controversial declaration that Dave Chappelle isn’t funny. Michael talks about Dave Chappelle being “white famous” initially and then finally getting a black audience with his Comedy Central show.
When asked about Mo’Nique and her public stance against Netflix, he reveals that he agrees that she deserves more money. With news of a “Coming To America” sequel recently coming to light, he speaks on the possibility of him ending up in the movie. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Scam Alert? Couple And Homeless Man Allegedly Made Up Story For GoFundMe Get Rich Quick Scheme
- ‘Forever My Lady’: One Of The Most Iconic R&B Slow Jams Was Written For Kim Porter
- Jill ‘Monsta Mind’ Scott Claps Back At All The Dehydrated Dudes Swarming Her DMs
- Black Politicians Are Trying To Save The Democratic Party From Itself
- Gary’s Tea: Keyshia Ka’Oir Spends Six Figures On Diamonds, The Weeknd Being Sued For ‘Starboy’ & More
- Jon Platt To Be First African-American Music Publishing CEO At Sony/ATV
- Diddy’s Ex, Kim Porter Dead At 47
- You’ll Never Guess Gabrielle Union And Dwyane Wade’s Newborn Daughter’s Name
- These 10 Thanksgiving Recipes Will Have Your Mouth Watering Into Next Week
- Let This Be A Lesson: Michelle Obama Was Drawn To Barack Because “He Showed Me He Respected Women”