People love taking photos at concerts and posting them to their social media accounts. Kendrick Lamar is a rapper that gives fans a performance like they’ve never seen before. Okay Player , reports that the rapper will now ban professional photographers from his shows.
Performers like Beyoncè has done the same, but cell phone footage is still allowed. Lamar is heading out on his European tour and decided this for his brand. Dave Chappelle is one of the entertainers that bans phones during his shows and returns them to fans later.
Lamar is still riding high from releasing the “Black Panther” soundtrack he executive produced. The 14-track album includes songs from SZA, James Blake, Khalid and more. Do you think more entertainers will ban professional photographers from their show?
- Rickey Smiley & Eva Marcille Run Down 10 Rules To Cellphone Etiquette [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- For the First Time in US History, Lawmakers—Not Voters—Say Yes to Marijuana
- Rickey Smiley’s Niece Launches Foundation Inspired By Abstinence [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Register To Win: Rickey Smiley Comedy Explosion
- Will Smith Makes Stand-Up Comedy Debut Opening Up For Dave Chappelle [PHOTO]
- J. Cole’s Dreamville Foundation Launches Hurricane Relief Fund
- News Reporter Told She Has “N*ggery Looking” Hair After Wearing Natural Curls On TV [Video]
- J.R. Smith To Release Children’s Book With His Brother
- Prince Tackles Gun Violence In Posthumous “Mary Don’t You Weep” Video [NEW VIDEO]
- Beyonce’s Ex-Drummer Files Restraining Order Against The Singer Over “Extreme Witchcraft”