The Philadelphia Eagles are the Super Bowl LII champions and fans are excited. A lot of people bet money on the game and according to Complex, Birdman lost close to $100,000. On Instagram, Birdman announced that he made a bet on the Patriots with Philadelphia rapper AR-Ab.
The bet increased to over $200,000, but many don’t know if that was the final amount. After the game AR-Ab posted a picture with a lot of money in his lap. He said, “Aye @birdman5star 😬 E A G L E S @philadelphiaeagles.”
Birdman has made other bets like this in the past. In 2012 he bet five million dollars on the Patriots before they went against the Giants. That year the Giants won, but Birdman revealed it wasn’t a real bet. We hope AR-Ab gets his money from the rapper.
- Our Forever First Lady Launches “The Michelle Obama Podcast” On Spotify
- GoFundMe Grows For Disabled Veteran Facing 5 Years In Prison Over Medical Marijuana
- Undefeated Boxer Travell “Black Magic” Mazion Dies In Texas Car Crash
- George Floyd’s Family Sues Minneapolis And Police Officers Involved In His Killing
- Kelly Rowland Speaks Out, Says She Felt Paralyzed By Beyoncé Comparisons For A Decade
- Nick Cannon Says ViacomCBS Finessed Him Out Of ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Ownership, Diddy Offers Lifeline
- Breonna Taylor Protesters Are Charged With Felonies As Her Killers Remain Free
- Viola Davis Stuns On ‘Vanity Fair’; Shot By A Black Photographer [Photos]
- Megan Thee Stallion Sets The Record Straight, Reveals She Was Shot Before Tory Lanez Arrest
- Bun B Shares Story About JAY-Z Giving Him The Boot From The Set of Beyoncé’s Video