The Philadelphia Eagles are the Super Bowl LII champions and fans are excited. A lot of people bet money on the game and according to Complex, Birdman lost close to $100,000. On Instagram, Birdman announced that he made a bet on the Patriots with Philadelphia rapper AR-Ab.
The bet increased to over $200,000, but many don’t know if that was the final amount. After the game AR-Ab posted a picture with a lot of money in his lap. He said, “Aye @birdman5star 😬 E A G L E S @philadelphiaeagles.”
Birdman has made other bets like this in the past. In 2012 he bet five million dollars on the Patriots before they went against the Giants. That year the Giants won, but Birdman revealed it wasn’t a real bet. We hope AR-Ab gets his money from the rapper.
- Spike Lee and Chadwick Boseman Team Up For Netflix Project
- Report: A Grand Jury is Being Seated Due to New R. Kelly Sex Tape and Allegations
- End Of A Era: Payless To Close All 2,100 Stores In The United States
- Sailor Behind Iconic World War II Times Square Kiss Photo Dies at 95
- What Do You Need To Know?: Tekashi69 Plea Deal Revealed, He’s Telling On Everybody
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Andrew Gillum
- PoPo Got The Strap: NYPD Officer Told Cops To Shoot 50 Cent On Sight, Under Investigation
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response