Looks like Birdman has gotten himself into some financial mess. According to Complex, the hip-hop mogul failed to sell his 7-bed Miami mansion and has been ordered to hand over the keys to the court. He was unable to pay back a $12 million loan and had been put up as collateral.
A court-appointed person will now oversee everything involving the home. Birdman’s home can be rented out, but not sold until the case is over. He tried to put the home up for sale for $20 million, but that didn’t work out for him.
Rick Ross even talked about Birdman’s loan for $12 million on Snapchat. He said, “You ain’t have no money in six-seven years, n***a. You should have came and borrowed some from Rozay. Now you want to fuck that old lady life up too. You probably borrowing some money from her. I might go buy that house on the water. Just to keep my boat at it. I won’t even stay there, that shit is too small.” Birdman hasn’t spoke out about this report, but we will keep you posted on what happens with the mansion.
- Gary’s Tea: Chrissy Teigen Poses Topless And Gary Feels Some Type Of Way [WATCH]
- Tyrese Gibson Defends R. Kelly On Fat Joe’s IG Live
- ‘Sanford and Son’ & ‘Good Times’ Actor Dead At 91
- Georgia High School That Went Viral For Crowded Hallways Reports COVID Outbreak
- Graphic Video: Black Teens Who Needed Help Are Held At Gunpoint By Responding Cops
- #FreeTianna: Everything To Know About BLM Protester Facing Felony Charges After Organizing Protest
- Zoe Kravitz Slams Hulu For Lack Of Shows Featuring Women In Lead Roles
- Toni Braxton Surprises Rickey Smiley For His Birthday! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Stomp Wars HBCU KNOW Virtual Homecoming Experience Hosted By Rock T
- Jini Thornton Explains The Coronavirus Stimulus Updates [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]