Looks like Birdman has gotten himself into some financial mess. According to Complex, the hip-hop mogul failed to sell his 7-bed Miami mansion and has been ordered to hand over the keys to the court. He was unable to pay back a $12 million loan and had been put up as collateral.
A court-appointed person will now oversee everything involving the home. Birdman’s home can be rented out, but not sold until the case is over. He tried to put the home up for sale for $20 million, but that didn’t work out for him.
Rick Ross even talked about Birdman’s loan for $12 million on Snapchat. He said, “You ain’t have no money in six-seven years, n***a. You should have came and borrowed some from Rozay. Now you want to fuck that old lady life up too. You probably borrowing some money from her. I might go buy that house on the water. Just to keep my boat at it. I won’t even stay there, that shit is too small.” Birdman hasn’t spoke out about this report, but we will keep you posted on what happens with the mansion.
- Main Character Revealed of ‘Hunger Games’ Prequel
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project
- Heyy Ya! Andre 3000 Is Making A Comeback, But It’s Not What You Think
- OWN Reportedly Cancels John Gray’s ‘The Book Of Gray’ After Three Seasons
- Grammys Reveal Details For A Star-Studded Nipsey Hussle Tribute Performance
- Missy Elliott’s Urban One Honors Acceptance Speech Is The #BlackGirlMagic Moment We Needed
- A Lot of Celebs Had Babies Over the Weekend!
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Earns $73 Million At Box Office, ‘Bad Boys 4’ In The Works
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Spark Dating Rumors After Singer’s Reported Breakup