It was quite shocking for many to see Toni Braxton and Birdman together. In a recent interview she talked about how they were just friends for over 14 years and decided to take things to another level. Braxton expressed that he is a true gentleman and has very traditional values.
She also talked about how people always say “good girls date bad boys.” Braxton said, “We’re the girls who got caught up in the image of being a good girl and forgot to read the book. And forgot to be, happy. Bad boys remind you that you’re alive.” We are happy these two found each other and wish them the best of luck!
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show ® “AARP Black Music Month Promotion”
- Front Page News: Central Park “Karen” Loses Job & Minneapolis Officer Kills Black Man During Arrest [VIDEO]
- Black Man Dies After Minneapolis Officer Puts Knee In His Neck During Arrest
- Dr. Myrna Dartson Speaks On The Psychological Impact On Social Distancing [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Central Park “Karen” Lost Her Job And Her Dog After Racist Video Goes Viral
- Social Media Calls Ayesha Curry A Hypocrite After Showing Off Her Body
- Prosecutors Drop Charges Against Breonna Taylor’s Boyfriend Kenneth Walker
- Go DJ: Michelle Obama Honors D-Nice With Webby Artist Of The Year Award [Video]
- Chloe x Halle Break Down The ‘Ungodly Hour,’ ‘Grownish,’ Quarantine Faves & More! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Lori Loughlin & Her Husband To Plead Guilty In College Bribery Scandal