Have you heard of the group “Austin Greene?” It’s a new band trio with Common, Robert Glasper and Karriem Riggins. The group just dropped a song and it’s the cover of Sounds of Blackness “Optimistic.”
The song has Brandy doing the vocals and Common rapping on it. According to Okay Player, “August Greene’s” self-titled debut album is set to come out on March 9th via Amazon Original. The three worked on “A Letter to the Free” for Ava DuVernay’s “13th documentary” and we can’t wait to see what they have in store for fans.
- Put Some Respek on Her Name: Was Maya Angelou’s Response To This Girl Rude?
- Soledad O’Brien Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother Just 40 Days After Her Father’s Death
- Trailer: Dennis Quaid Is Meagan Good and Michael Ealy’s Worst Nightmare In ‘The Intruder’ [VIDEO]
- Don’t Be A Creep: Twitter Calls Out Kodak Black For Sexually Harassing Young M.A
- Meek Mill Drops First Trailer for Amazon Prime 6-Part Docu-Series ‘Free Meek’
- 8 Things We Learned From J. Cole’s Interview With ‘GQ’
- Louisiana Accidentally Gave Back $26 Million In Tax Refunds
- True Story: One Woman Almost Dies From A Stroke After Bae Shows Her What Dat Mouf Do
- Scholarship Created in Name of Slain Chicago Doctor
- Alicia Keys Will Release Her Memoir ‘More Myself’ In November