Need a song to dedicate to the one you love? Houston raised singer, Coline Creuzot‘s beautiful voice and lyrics make us fall not only in love with the person we are with but her. Fans know her for being an amazing writer with vocal talents that make us swoon.
She isn’t just a talented singer, but is an educated women that graduated from Hampton University. Creuzot has worked with artist such as Slim Thug, Paul Wall and more. Her music is showing her growing pains through life and many can relate to her story in this song.
About this single, Creuzot said, “The song is really inspired by love. The lyrics just came to me.” Fans better get ready because she is taking the music world by storm. Creuzot is ready to release her album in mid 2018.
RELATED: Darlene McCoy “Even Me” [NEW MUSIC]
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Candyman’ Release Date Pushed Back To September Due To COVID-19
- Facing Facts: Coronavirus Affecting Black Americans At Higher Clip Than Others
- AMC Theaters In Danger Of Never Re-Opening After Coronavirus
- Is It Official Now? Tiffany Haddish Is Quarantined With “Just Friend” Common
- Press Play: Anderson .Paak And Justin Timberlake Team Up For Energetic Music Video
- Vampire Diaries: Pharrell Is STILL Out Here Aging Like Benjamin Button
- Toni Braxton Premieres Newest Single ‘”Do It” [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Coronavirus Updates: Dr. Collier Explains How To Make Your Own Mask [VIDEO]
- Churchgoer Says She Can’t Catch The ‘Rona She’s Covered In Jesus Blood
- Nick Cannon Releases Trailer For ‘Strong Enemies: The Untold Case of Dr. Sebi’ [VIDEO]