H&M has been making headlines lately and it’s not because they are having a blowout sale. The company is under fire after a picture surfaced selling a sweatshirt with the words “Coolest Monkey In The Jungle” with a Black child wearing it. H&M sent out an apology, but it’s not good enough for a lot of people.
The Weeknd works with H&M a lot and after seeing this has decided to cut ties with the brand. The Eminem and 2 Chainz remix of “Chloraseptic” came out and fans are loving it. Ivanka Trump is getting a lot of flack from people on Twitter for her comment after Oprah’s speech and the Alabama Crimson Tide won the NCAA Football Championship.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Chance The Rapper & Dwayne Wade Team Up For “Shot In The Dark” Documentary
- Serena Williams Hosts Surprise “Black Panther” Screening For Black Girls
- Quavo Wins NBA All-Star Celebrity Game MVP
- Praise Break: Koryn Hawthorne “Won’t He Do It” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Omarosa Had The Most Peculiar Reaction When Asked If She Had Sex With Donald Trump [VIDEO]
- 9 Saturday Morning Cartoons You Probably Forgot About
- Jury Awards $37 Million To Family Of Korryn Gaines For Shooting Her And Her Son
- Viola Davis Opens Up About Growing Up In Extreme Poverty [VIDEO]
- Warren Ballentine Explains Why Terrorism Is Built Into America’s DNA [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Wanda Sykes Calls Out Omarosa As A Black History Fail [VIDEO]