H&M has been making headlines lately and it’s not because they are having a blowout sale. The company is under fire after a picture surfaced selling a sweatshirt with the words “Coolest Monkey In The Jungle” with a Black child wearing it. H&M sent out an apology, but it’s not good enough for a lot of people.
The Weeknd works with H&M a lot and after seeing this has decided to cut ties with the brand. The Eminem and 2 Chainz remix of “Chloraseptic” came out and fans are loving it. Ivanka Trump is getting a lot of flack from people on Twitter for her comment after Oprah’s speech and the Alabama Crimson Tide won the NCAA Football Championship.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- 2018 BET Awards [PHOTOS]
- Nipsey Hussle Delivered A Victory SLAP To Somebody At The BET Awards [VIDEO]
- Tisha Campbell-Martin Claims Estranged Husband Hid Money During Marriage
- Gary With Da Tea Talks About The Time He Was Fired From A Radio Station [EXCLUSIVE]
- Protesters Demand Answers After Minneapolis Police Officers Killed A Fleeing Man
- Nas Calls For The Electric Chair For Cop Who Murdered Antwon Rose
- National Guardsman Cayln McLemore Found Dead
- Woman Calls Police On Black Child For Selling Water
- Cam’ron Honors Son’s Mother, Buys Her A Range Rover [PHOTOS]
- One Player Who Is Still Kneeling With Colin Kaepernick