H&M has been making headlines lately and it’s not because they are having a blowout sale. The company is under fire after a picture surfaced selling a sweatshirt with the words “Coolest Monkey In The Jungle” with a Black child wearing it. H&M sent out an apology, but it’s not good enough for a lot of people.
The Weeknd works with H&M a lot and after seeing this has decided to cut ties with the brand. The Eminem and 2 Chainz remix of “Chloraseptic” came out and fans are loving it. Ivanka Trump is getting a lot of flack from people on Twitter for her comment after Oprah’s speech and the Alabama Crimson Tide won the NCAA Football Championship.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Salt-N-Pepa Discuss ‘Ladies Night’ Reality Show, How They’ve Maintained Longevity [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- DMX Casted In ‘Chronicle Of A Serial Killer’ Film
- Elizabeth Warren Details Proposal To Eliminate Student Debt
- Whitney Houston’s Best Friend & Rumored Lover Robyn Crawford Teases Tell-All Book About Their Relationship
- Sri Lanka Attacks: Death Toll Rises After Bombings To Hotel & Churches On Easter
- Natasha Rothwell Of ‘Insecure’ Explains Why She Will Never Support Kanye West
- Michael Sam Talks Hardships After Being Dropped By NFL After Coming Out As Gay
- The Getaway Driver In Nipsey Hussle’s Murder Being Investigated
- Kanye West Takes Sunday Service To Coachella, Debuts New Song “Water”
- Menace To Society George Zimmerman Seen As A Safety Risk By Tinder