H&M has been making headlines lately and it’s not because they are having a blowout sale. The company is under fire after a picture surfaced selling a sweatshirt with the words “Coolest Monkey In The Jungle” with a Black child wearing it. H&M sent out an apology, but it’s not good enough for a lot of people.
The Weeknd works with H&M a lot and after seeing this has decided to cut ties with the brand. The Eminem and 2 Chainz remix of “Chloraseptic” came out and fans are loving it. Ivanka Trump is getting a lot of flack from people on Twitter for her comment after Oprah’s speech and the Alabama Crimson Tide won the NCAA Football Championship.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- R. Kelly Girlfriend Moving Out of Pied Piper of R &B’s Trump Tower Condo
- Motherland Bardi: Cardi B Was In Nigeria, So Of Course She Hit The Strip Club
- Report: Rapper Juice Wrld Dead At 21
- Venture Capitalist Arlan Hamilton Launches Scholarship Fund For Black Students At Oxford University
- Michelle Obama Donates $500,000 To Support Global Education For Girls
- These Christmas Toys Totally Prove That You Were Born In The 90’s
- 7 Classic Holiday TV Specials That Remind You It’s Christmas Time
- Mona Scott-Young Shares Missy Elliott & Sylvia Rhone’s Special Night [#UrbanOneHonors Exclusive]
- “New Jack City” Actress Phyllis Yvonne Stickney Talks About The Famous Role That Was Originally Meant For Her [#UrbanOneHonors Exclusive]
- Singer Jac Ross Makes His Long-Awaited Debut At Urban One Honors [#UrbanOneHonors Exclusive]