Jeff Johnson is back and has information on new stories we should know all about. For several weeks Jeff and Rickey Smiley have been encouraging everyone to know about when voting registration deadlines are. He mentioned that 15,000 registrations in George may be challenged. Jeff wants to try and get someone to come to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to explain what happens if you are registered to vote, but people don’t allow you to.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He spoke about how these could possibly be missing votes for Stacey Abrams, who is running for governor. Jeff also spoke about a video that’s going viral with a 12-year-old Black boy being grabbed and held by a White officer. It made Jeff very frustrated and angry, but what made him proud was the fact that the child also spoke with confidence.
His aunt recored the entire ordeal and Jeff wants parents and others that are around kids to help train them if situations like this happens to them. He said, “We must train our kids on what their rights are and how to get them home.” That’s the most important part for Jeff and Rickey mentioned that when you come home the adult can take care of the other parts like getting a lawyer and making a plan to file a complaint. Some officers want you not to come home and Jeff doesn’t want to see that happen anymore.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Kanye West Will Possibly Release A Gospel Album, Tamar Braxton & Kandi Burruss Feud Inside The “Celebrity Big Brother” House & More [VIDEO]
- Worst 50 Places For Christians
- Chloe x Halle to Sing ‘America the Beautiful’ at Super Bowl LIII
- Man Drives Ferrari Into Water Because ‘Jesus Told Him To’
- “Black Panther” & “BlacKkKlansman” Land Multiple Oscar Nominations: See Full List
- South Carolina High School Students May Not Be Able To Graduate Without Passing Personal Finance Class
- Chris Brown In Police Custody In Paris After Rape Accusation
- Houston Rockets Trade Carmelo Anthony To The Chicago Bulls
- Jumpin’ The Broom! Tammy Rivera And Waka Flocka Renew Their Vows [PHOTOS]
- Erykah Badu Tries To Clarify Her R. Kelly Comments: ‘I Want Healing For You & Anyone You Hurt’