Jeff Johnson is speaking a lot about Bill Cosby and the fact that after being sentenced he was taken right into custody. He spoke about how there has been a lot of talk about it on social media and some people are mad at the fact that Cosby was sentenced to go to prison. Jeff mentioned that a lot of people have a lot of emotions behind this, but that doesn’t mean he wasn’t a sexual predator.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He also said that, “Sometimes people use our greatest weakness to come for us.” Jeff wants us to stop giving others ammunition to try and take us down. During his segment Jeff also spoke about voting.
The other day was National Register to Vote Day! With the midterm elections coming up he wants people to understand that they still have time to register and make sure they know where their polling locations are. Jeff mentioned that if your state allows early voting that you should take advantage of it. Voting is so important and we must take advantage of it to have the right candidates in office.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore, Husband Marc Daly File For Divorce After Two Years Of Marriage
- Which Reality TV Show Does Your State Watch Most?
- 5 Times The Simpsons Eerily Predicted The Future
- Torrei Hart To Tell Her Side Of The Story On Upcoming Comedy Tour
- John Singleton’s 21-Year-Old Daughter Petitions His Estate For A Monthly Allowance
- Whoopi Goldberg Debuts A Head Full Of White Locs And She Looks Good!
- Here’s Why Tamar Braxton’s Wore Spanx To The ‘Wendy Williams Show’
- Will Smith To Help Raise $50 Million To Combat Global Homelessness
- Beyoncé Shares Footage Of Rumi and Sir Carter [VIDEO]
- Massage Therapist Who Accused Kevin Spacey of Sexual Assault Has Died, Case In Jeopardy