Jeff Johnson is back and giving us updates on what’s going on in the world. In a recent interview Alec Baldwin spoke about playing Donald Trump on “Saturday Night Live.” Jeff mentioned that Alec claimed Black people love him more now because of his role and that they are afraid of Trump.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Jeff said, “Playing Donald Trump has made him insane.” He’s tired of people that are non-Black and Black claiming that they’re leaders. He believes that a lot of the problem is that everyone has social media and are able to speak out on what they believe and then some begin to call them leaders for Black people.
Jeff also spoke about Officer Timothy Loehmann that fatally shot Tamir Rice. He was trying to get a job at a Ohio police department and people were very upset. Jeff believes people like Shaun King speaking out about the situation led to him leaving the job he just got. Loehmann allegedly quit days after, but many believe the department took the job back when people spoke out about the situation.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Keith Ellison’s Political Opponents Are Trying Every Trick In The Book To Beat Him
- La La And Carmelo Anthony Back Together? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Is Cardi B Is A Better Performer (And Twerker) Than Nicki Minaj?
- Judge Throws Florida Cops In Jail After They Framed Black Teen With Burglaries
- “The Nanny” Reboot With Cardi B? [VIDEO]
- LeToya Luckett Reveals She’s Having A Baby Girl! [PHOTOS]
- Diddy Reportedly Seeing 26-Year-Old Model After Alleged Split From Cassie
- Unarmed Black Man Killed By California Police Was A Morehouse Man
- Cops Called On Black Man Doing Something White Soccer Moms Do Freely
- Wendy Williams Hopes To Help Drug Addicts With Billboard In Times Square