Jeff Johnson is back and giving us updates on what’s going on in the world. In a recent interview Alec Baldwin spoke about playing Donald Trump on “Saturday Night Live.” Jeff mentioned that Alec claimed Black people love him more now because of his role and that they are afraid of Trump.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Jeff said, “Playing Donald Trump has made him insane.” He’s tired of people that are non-Black and Black claiming that they’re leaders. He believes that a lot of the problem is that everyone has social media and are able to speak out on what they believe and then some begin to call them leaders for Black people.
Jeff also spoke about Officer Timothy Loehmann that fatally shot Tamir Rice. He was trying to get a job at a Ohio police department and people were very upset. Jeff believes people like Shaun King speaking out about the situation led to him leaving the job he just got. Loehmann allegedly quit days after, but many believe the department took the job back when people spoke out about the situation.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Perdue Chicken Chimes In On Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus Beef
- Soulja Boy Kidnapping Case Gets Rejected By Prosecutors
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Launches Youth Mentoring Initiative
- Fans Await Little League Phenom Mo’ne Davis’ Hampton University Debut
- Lil Durk Fresh Out The Can, Links Up With Childhood Pastor
- 10 Struggles 90’s Kids Dealt With That Kids Today Can’t Relate To At All
- Kobe Bryant & Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby Girl, Capri Kobe Bryant [PHOTO]
- Ashley Graham Shares Email From A Racist Troll Calling Her Husband A “Brain Dead N****”
- Dave Chappelle, Spike Lee, 50 Cent, And More To Be Honored With Stars On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Mother Of 4 Dead Hours After Contracting Mysterious Illness In Dominican Republic