Jeff Johnson is back and giving us updates on what’s going on in the world. In a recent interview Alec Baldwin spoke about playing Donald Trump on “Saturday Night Live.” Jeff mentioned that Alec claimed Black people love him more now because of his role and that they are afraid of Trump.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Jeff said, “Playing Donald Trump has made him insane.” He’s tired of people that are non-Black and Black claiming that they’re leaders. He believes that a lot of the problem is that everyone has social media and are able to speak out on what they believe and then some begin to call them leaders for Black people.
Jeff also spoke about Officer Timothy Loehmann that fatally shot Tamir Rice. He was trying to get a job at a Ohio police department and people were very upset. Jeff believes people like Shaun King speaking out about the situation led to him leaving the job he just got. Loehmann allegedly quit days after, but many believe the department took the job back when people spoke out about the situation.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response
- Chicago Police Arrest 2 Black Men Suspected In Jussie Smollett Attack
- ‘Fortnite’ Lawsuits Looking Shaky: Copyright Office Says Nah To Alfonso Ribeiro Registering “Carlton Dance”
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Deion Sanders And Tracey Edmonds Get Engaged!