Gary With Da Tea is back and is giving us all the tea about Kandi Burruss. He mentioned that some rumors are coming out that “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” star is allegedly pregnant. Gary talked about how Kandi has allegedly spoken to the producers of Bravo about what was going on with her.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
In a piece of the trailer for the new season Kandi talked about expanding the family with her daughter, Riley Burruss, but she thinks the family is fine the way it is. In 2016, Kandi and her husband, Todd Tucker welcomed their son Ace and were so happy about it. Kenya Moore and Porsha Williams are pregnant right now so we will have to wait and see if Kandi really is or not.
Nick Cannon is known for his hit show “Wild N Out,” and recently announced he will get his own late night talk show. Rickey Smiley mentioned that there are no Black late night show hosts and how exciting this is. Nick will be allowed to wear his turban and will have on comedy as well as music acts. The show is set to come out next year and we’re so happy for Nick Cannon.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Mommy And Me: Nicki Minaj And ‘Papa Bear’ Wear Coordinating Sweatsuits In Adorable Instagram Photo
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Goes Blonde Again And We’re Loving It!
- 13 Hospitalized After Mass Shooting On Austin’s Sixth Street
- Federal Judge Pauses Historic Funding For Black Farmers Because White Farmers Think It’s Racist
- Amid Calls To Defund Police, Law Enforcement Grapples With Low Recruitment Rates After George Floyd’s Death
- Meek Mill Helped Inspire Virginia’s Governor To Sign A New Probation Reform Bill
- Kim Kardashian Admits Kanye West’s “Moves From State To State” Led To Divorce
- Dr. Dre Is Officially A Single Man
- Where Are They Now: These 4 Black Entertainers Found Stardom After ‘American Idol’
- Alton Sterling’s Family Accepts $4.5M Settlement After Dropping Wrongful Death Suit