Gary With Da Tea is back and is giving us all the tea about Kandi Burruss. He mentioned that some rumors are coming out that “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” star is allegedly pregnant. Gary talked about how Kandi has allegedly spoken to the producers of Bravo about what was going on with her.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
In a piece of the trailer for the new season Kandi talked about expanding the family with her daughter, Riley Burruss, but she thinks the family is fine the way it is. In 2016, Kandi and her husband, Todd Tucker welcomed their son Ace and were so happy about it. Kenya Moore and Porsha Williams are pregnant right now so we will have to wait and see if Kandi really is or not.
Nick Cannon is known for his hit show “Wild N Out,” and recently announced he will get his own late night talk show. Rickey Smiley mentioned that there are no Black late night show hosts and how exciting this is. Nick will be allowed to wear his turban and will have on comedy as well as music acts. The show is set to come out next year and we’re so happy for Nick Cannon.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Congrats! Gabby Sidibe Is Engaged!
- How To Enjoy Thanksgiving As A New Vegan
- Meet Shuwanza Goff, The Black Woman Who Will Help Advance Biden’s Agenda On Capitol Hill
- Everyone Is Counting On Black Women Again To Go The Distance In Georgia’s Senate Runoff Race
- Megan Thee Stallion Reveals She Is Texting Buddies With The Carters
- Violent History Of Florida Deputy Who Fatally Shot Black Teens Prompts Concerns As Families Of Victims Await Answers
- GRAMMYs 2021: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- Burt’s Bees Issues An Apology After Offensive Holiday Ad Features A Fatherless Black Family
- Future Hendrix: A Series Of Our Favorite Future Memes
- John Boyega Spoke to President of Lucasfilm About Diversity In ‘Star Wars’