Months ago Jermaine Dupri announced that he was putting together a So So Def 25th Anniversary tour. Fans were excited that they could see some of their favorite artists such as Xscape, Anthony Hamilton, Da Brat, Jagged Edge and more. The concerts were going to take place in several cities starting in Washington, D.C. on October 14th.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
This weekend several of the shows were cancelled except the one in Atlanta, which will take place on October 21st. A post on the Staples Center website said, “Jermaine Dupri has announced that in order to give his fans the show they deserve for the So So Def 25th Anniversary tour, he needs more time to properly produce his vision. Because of the additional time needed, the first and only confirmed date for the tour at this time is on Sunday, October 21st ‐ State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA. Due to this change in the advertised tour schedule, for the time being the other remaining dates scheduled for the tour have been cancelled until further notice, including the show at STAPLES Center on November 2, 2018.”
There is no word on when or if the tour will actually happen, but fans will have to wait for it. Dupri has yet to speak out on the situation.
- Gary’s Tea: Chris Brown Said No Darkies At His Birthday Party, Allegedly Asks Dark Skin Woman To Leave
- NY Boy Spends $2,618 On Spongebob Popsicles Using Mom’s Amazon Account
- Mayweather, Jake Paul Meetup Erupts In Chaos At Miami Press Event
- Exclusive: DJ Cassidy Talks “Pass the Mic” Series Ahead of Special BET Mother’s Day Episode
- ‘Oppressive Policy’: Racial Justice Organizations Condemn Black Lives Matter Ban At Olympics
- New Georgia Law Looks To Get College Athletes Paid
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Not Seeking Another Term In November
- Discovery+ Greenlights 50 Cent’s ‘Confessions Of A Crime Queen’ Drama Series
- Hot Spot: Jaleel White Says The Cast Of ‘Family Matters’ Did Not Welcome Him On TV One’s Uncensored [WATCH]
- Pregnant Woman Gives Birth On A Flight To Honolulu Unknowingly