Months ago Jermaine Dupri announced that he was putting together a So So Def 25th Anniversary tour. Fans were excited that they could see some of their favorite artists such as Xscape, Anthony Hamilton, Da Brat, Jagged Edge and more. The concerts were going to take place in several cities starting in Washington, D.C. on October 14th.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
This weekend several of the shows were cancelled except the one in Atlanta, which will take place on October 21st. A post on the Staples Center website said, “Jermaine Dupri has announced that in order to give his fans the show they deserve for the So So Def 25th Anniversary tour, he needs more time to properly produce his vision. Because of the additional time needed, the first and only confirmed date for the tour at this time is on Sunday, October 21st ‐ State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA. Due to this change in the advertised tour schedule, for the time being the other remaining dates scheduled for the tour have been cancelled until further notice, including the show at STAPLES Center on November 2, 2018.”
There is no word on when or if the tour will actually happen, but fans will have to wait for it. Dupri has yet to speak out on the situation.
- It’s A Wrap: Tamar Braxton & Vincent Herbert’s Divorce Finalized
- Watch The First Trailer For Jennifer Lopez & Cardi B’s New Movie, ‘Hustlers’ [VIDEO]
- #LHHNY’s Mendeecees To Be Released In 2020
- House Passes Resolution To Condemn Trump’s Racist Tweets
- Man Asked To Resign After Emailing Tupac Lyrics To His Employees
- “I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
- Arrest Made In Murder Of African-American Museum Founder Sadie Roberts-Joseph
- Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo Sentenced To Life In Prison
- Chance The Rapper Announces Debut Album
- Will Smith’s Advice To Jaden On His 21st Is Priceless