Months ago Jermaine Dupri announced that he was putting together a So So Def 25th Anniversary tour. Fans were excited that they could see some of their favorite artists such as Xscape, Anthony Hamilton, Da Brat, Jagged Edge and more. The concerts were going to take place in several cities starting in Washington, D.C. on October 14th.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
This weekend several of the shows were cancelled except the one in Atlanta, which will take place on October 21st. A post on the Staples Center website said, “Jermaine Dupri has announced that in order to give his fans the show they deserve for the So So Def 25th Anniversary tour, he needs more time to properly produce his vision. Because of the additional time needed, the first and only confirmed date for the tour at this time is on Sunday, October 21st ‐ State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA. Due to this change in the advertised tour schedule, for the time being the other remaining dates scheduled for the tour have been cancelled until further notice, including the show at STAPLES Center on November 2, 2018.”
There is no word on when or if the tour will actually happen, but fans will have to wait for it. Dupri has yet to speak out on the situation.
- Big Baller Brand Minus Lonzo Ball Is Back, Launches New Website
- Lauren London Shuts Down Diddy Dating Rumors, Says “Stop F*ckin Playing With Me”
- Kyrie Irving To Miss The Rest of The Season Due To Shoulder Injury
- Gary’s Tea with Special Guest Erykah Badu: Erykah Has A Lot To Celebrate! [LISTEN]
- Prayers Up! Model Slick Woods Suffers Seizure, Shows Swollen Face & Lips On Instagram
- Hot Spot: Diddy Called Danity Kane Members Ugly?!
- A French Show Thought Using Blackface To Hide The Identity Of A Teen Rape Victim Would Be A Good Idea
- Rickey Smiley Shares A Funny Story About Erykah Badu and Steve Harvey
- New Twitter Feature Will Give Life To Old Tweets
- Ryan Henry Speaks Out Against Those Making Disparaging Comments About His Slain Sister