Janet Jackson is a walking icon, a legend built from an era when legends were made. But like so many women in the world, Janet is a mother, a sister, a human. Many times we never get to see the human side of artists, so Maria More sat down with Janet to talk to her about motherhood and what it has meant to her to be a mom.
In part 1 of our exclusive interview with Janet Jackson, Janet discusses motherhood.
CHECK OUT PART 2 TOMORROW 10am
- It’s A Wrap: Tamar Braxton & Vincent Herbert’s Divorce Finalized
- Watch The First Trailer For Jennifer Lopez & Cardi B’s New Movie, ‘Hustlers’ [VIDEO]
- #LHHNY’s Mendeecees To Be Released In 2020
- House Passes Resolution To Condemn Trump’s Racist Tweets
- Man Asked To Resign After Emailing Tupac Lyrics To His Employees
- “I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
- Arrest Made In Murder Of African-American Museum Founder Sadie Roberts-Joseph
- Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo Sentenced To Life In Prison
- Chance The Rapper Announces Debut Album
- Will Smith’s Advice To Jaden On His 21st Is Priceless
Janet Jackson: The Mother, The Myth, The Legend Part 1. [Exclusive Interview] was originally published on majicatl.com