Janet Jackson is a walking icon, a legend built from an era when legends were made. But like so many women in the world, Janet is a mother, a sister, a human. Many times we never get to see the human side of artists, so Maria More sat down with Janet to talk to her about motherhood and what it has meant to her to be a mom.
In part 1 of our exclusive interview with Janet Jackson, Janet discusses motherhood.
CHECK OUT PART 2 TOMORROW 10am
- Gary’s Tea: Brat Loves Judy! Da Brat Announces Her Official Wedding Date With Jesseca ‘Judy’ Dupart [WATCH]
- EXCLUSIVE: This Is What Rev Al Sharpton Found Out About The Haiti Migrants At The Texas Border
- The Hot Girl Coach Is Here: Megan Thee Stallion & Her Knees Star In Nike’s Latest “Play New” Campaign
- Biden Administration Seeks Contract For Guantánamo Bay Migrant Detention Facility, Says Haitians At Texas Border Won’t Be Sent There
- Jeannie Mai’s Ex-Husband Calls Her ‘Trash’ Amid News Of Her Baby Announcement
- A Trial Date For Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Murderer Has Finally Been Set
- Birdman Explains Why He Used To Kiss Lil Wayne On The Lips [Video]
- In His Dreams: R. Kelly’s Trial Defense Compares Him To MLK During Closing Arguments
- Jelani Day Found Dead After Missing Grad Student’s Disappearance Received Little Media Attention
- New Blessings: Kash Doll Reveals She’s Pregnant Ahead Of ‘BMF’ Premiere
Janet Jackson: The Mother, The Myth, The Legend Part 1. [Exclusive Interview] was originally published on majicatl.com