Janet Jackson is a walking icon, a legend built from an era when legends were made. But like so many women in the world, Janet is a mother, a sister, a human. Many times we never get to see the human side of artists, so Maria More sat down with Janet to talk to her about motherhood and what it has meant to her to be a mom.
In part 1 of our exclusive interview with Janet Jackson, Janet discusses motherhood.
CHECK OUT PART 2 TOMORROW 10am
- Yung Miami Welcomes Baby Summer! [PHOTO]
- LisaRaye Explains How Duane Martin Ruined Her Marriage [VIDEO]
- Are You Here For A ‘Clueless’ Reboot With Dionne As The Main Character?
- Lala Anthony Has A Message For Those Who Say She Can’t Act
- High School Student Tackled By Classmates For Bringing Gun To School
- Wendy Williams Addresses “Very Tough Year” While Accepting Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame [VIDEO]
- Fans Call Out The Game For Exploiting The Late Nipsey Hussle’s Name, He Claps Back
- Nicki Minaj Announced Adele Collaboration, Then Back Pedaled
- Snoop Dogg Is In The Game, Announced As A Playable Character In ‘Madden NFL 20’
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent
Janet Jackson: The Mother, The Myth, The Legend Part 1. [Exclusive Interview] was originally published on majicatl.com