YG is currently embroiled in a legal tussle with a man who says he and his entourage beat him down and robbed him in a Las Vegas casino back in May of this year. After the man launched a lawsuit against the California rapper, the hotel placed the blame squarely on YG according to a new report.
The Blast reports:
Naderi sued YG for assault, battery and theft and the Cosmo for not providing adequate security at the hotel. The lawsuit is seeking in excess of $250,000 in damages.
In July, the rapper was arrested and booked after turning himself into Vegas cops and he was officially charged with felony robbery. The rapper posted $20,000 bail and the criminal case is ongoing.
On August 24, the Cosmopolitan Hotel Las Vegas filed court docs demanding to be dismissed from the lawsuit.
The casino denies each and every allegation that they did anything wrong. They accuse Naderi of being negligent and careless on the night in question, which contributed to his alleged injuries.
They claim the alleged injuries were also caused by third parties, such as YG, who they had no control over.
Tough spot for YG at this point. Thus far, nothing has emerged from the rapper’s camp that zeroes in on how they intend to respond.
- Jeff Johnson: “We Must Train Our Kids On What Their Rights Are And How To Get Them Home” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Maryland Cop Charged With Raping Woman During Traffic Stop
- Man Jumps Naked Into Shark Tank At Ripley’s Toronto Aquarium [VIDEO]
- Listen: Remy Ma & Papoose Pen Song For Their Unborn Baby, “The Golden Child”
- Wife Of Temptations’ Dennis Edwards Denies Abusing Him Before His Death
- Shereè Whitfield Finally Launches ‘She By Sheree’ Clothing Line [VIDEO]
- Aaron Hernandez’s Brother Reveals The Former NFL Player Was Molested, Former Teammates Recount Unpredictable Behavior
- Wife Catches Husband, Ex-Falcon Player Justin Crawford, Exposing Himself To 12-Year-Old Girl
- George Lopez Gets Into Fight At Hooters [VIDEO]
- Kandi Burruss Hosts Freaky Deaky Dungeon Party + Drops New Video “Ready For This” [PHOTOS + VIDEO]
Las Vegas Casino Places Blame On YG For Robbery & Beating was originally published on hiphopwired.com