Black Tony is stressed out and couldn’t make it to work. He spoke to Rickey Smiley about how he’s sad because his son told him that he doesn’t want him to be his father anymore. Black Tony’s baby mother asked for more child support and now he has to give $60 a week.
Rickey mentioned that’s not enough to cover child care. Black Tony’s son said that he smells like weed and wants his mother’s new boyfriend to be his dad. He has a good job as a banker and Black Tony started making fun of him for wearing slacks and being a good man.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Everything You Need To Know About AARP Family Caregiving Support
- Fantasia Expecting First Child With Husband Kendall Taylor
- Dallas Restaurant Owner, Kevin Kelley Responds To Viral Video And Twerking Controversy [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Did Barack Obama Just Tell Us That Aliens Are Real!? [WATCH]
- Steph Curry Officially Has His Own Brand Under The Under Armour Umbrella
- Ari Lennox Creates Jingle With Google To Support Black Business ‘Grounded’
- Disney+ Pays Homage To Chadwick Boseman’s ‘Black Panther’ For The King’s Birthday
- Jay-Z Connects With Luke Cage Creator To Produce New Netflix Thriller
- Floyd Mayweather Wants Black Athletes Stop Making Fun of Nate Robinson Getting Knocked Out
- Gary’s Tea: Kevin Hart Gets Dragged For “Hoe Activity” Joke About His Daughter [WATCH]