Black Tony is stressed out and couldn’t make it to work. He spoke to Rickey Smiley about how he’s sad because his son told him that he doesn’t want him to be his father anymore. Black Tony’s baby mother asked for more child support and now he has to give $60 a week.
Rickey mentioned that’s not enough to cover child care. Black Tony’s son said that he smells like weed and wants his mother’s new boyfriend to be his dad. He has a good job as a banker and Black Tony started making fun of him for wearing slacks and being a good man.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Damon Dash Launches Auction For His Share Of Roc-A-Fella, Bids Starts At $10M
- Digital Hov: Roc Nation & Jay-Z Launch New Multimedia Platform
- Can We Hold Something?: LeBron James Is Now The First Active Athlete To Earn $1 Billion
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé’s New Orleans Home Set On Fire According To Authorities
- Batgirl Is Biracial! Afro-Latina Actress Leslie Grace Set To Star as Titular Hero For HBO Max Film
- Charlamagne Tha God To Host Late Night Talk Show On Comedy Central
- Gary’s Tea: Naomi Osaka Claps Back At Megyn Kelly + Jeff Bezos Donates Millions To Van Jones After Space Flight
- Megan Thee Stallion Reveals To Tyra Banks She Hid Her Dreams of Becoming A Rapper From Her Mom
- How Does The Growing Number Of Unvaccinated People Dying From COVID Make You Feel?
- Make It Make Sense: Fully Vaccinated “Blues Singer” Eric Clapton Threatens To Cancel Shows If Venues Require Vaccinations