Gary With Da Tea is back and serving up some tea about Cardi B! Some fans are upset because she will be portraying Coretta Scott King in a sketch for the show “Off The Rip,” which is a show from Rip Micheals who works on “Wild N’ Out.” A lot of people feel “The Real Housewives of the Civil Rights Movement” isn’t appropriate. Cardi B since has apologized to the King family.
Wendy Raquel from “The Steve Harvey Show” is going through a divorce and her husband is asking for $10,000 in spousal support. He mentioned that when he had a stroke a couple years back she didn’t help him and it’s needed now more than ever. The courts will decide if her soon-to-be ex will get spousal support.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rihanna Presents Mary J. Blige With BET Awards Lifetime Honor [VIDEO]
- ‘Black Ink Crew’ Compton Spinoff Coming To VH1 This Summer
- Supreme Teases Collab With Buju Banton
- Cardi B Indicted On Multiple Felony Charges Following 2018 Club Brawl Yet Chanted “I Ain’t Going To Jail” At BET Performance
- This Twitter Choose Your Own Adventure Thread Lets You Pretend To Be Beyonce’s Assistant
- You Can Now Live in Biggie’s Childhood Brooklyn Home… For $4,000 A Month
- Mary J. Blige Teams Up With MAC To Release Lipstick, ‘French Silk’
- Halle Berry’s Home Was Almost Seized By A Delusional Man
- Nipsey Hussle’s Daughter Honors Him At Her Graduation
- John Singleton’s Ex Blasts BET For Not Honoring Him Properly At Award Show