Gary With Da Tea is back and serving up some tea about Cardi B! Some fans are upset because she will be portraying Coretta Scott King in a sketch for the show “Off The Rip,” which is a show from Rip Micheals who works on “Wild N’ Out.” A lot of people feel “The Real Housewives of the Civil Rights Movement” isn’t appropriate. Cardi B since has apologized to the King family.
Wendy Raquel from “The Steve Harvey Show” is going through a divorce and her husband is asking for $10,000 in spousal support. He mentioned that when he had a stroke a couple years back she didn’t help him and it’s needed now more than ever. The courts will decide if her soon-to-be ex will get spousal support.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kim Kardashian To Keep Hidden Hills Mansion After Divorce From Kanye West
- Money Matters: Jini Thornton Gives Stimulus Checks Updates & Gives Women Money Advice [WATCH]
- What’s Trending!? Our Reaction To Meghan Markle & Prince Harry’s Interview With Oprah [WATCH]
- Here’s The Most Shocking Moments From Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Interview With Oprah
- The Buckingham Palace Is Gaslighting Meghan Markle And We Don’t Like It
- Regina King’s Gorgeous Gown Stole The Show At The Critics’ Choice Awards
- Cardi B Announces Limited Edition Fashion Doll With Doll Brand, Real Women Are
- Did You Know There Was A Coming To America TV Show? [Watch]
- Proud Mama Vanessa Bryant Gushes Over Natalia Bryant’s New Modeling Pics
- Voter Suppression Bills In Georgia: Companies Donating To Republicans’ ‘Big Lie’ Stay Silent