The MTV VMA’s were last night and stars came out to perform, accept awards and throw a little bit of shade. Headkrack spoke about some people not deserving certain awards and how happy he was for Cardi B, who won Best New Artist. During her acceptance speech she spoke about being a new mom, thanked her fans for supporting her and then slightly threw shade when talking about having this life money can’t buy.
Headkrack believes she was taking little shots at Nicki Minaj because recently she was appreciative of her album coming in #2. He also loved Nicki’s performance and talked about how Kevin Hart and Tiffany Haddish had to freestyle at the beginning of the show. What did you think of the MTV VMA’s last night?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Whew Chile! Twitter Reacts To Garcelle Beauvais 50th Birthday Message To Will Smith
- Lena Waithe & Halle Berry To Work On ‘Boomerang’ Series For BET
- Watch Will Smith Bungee Jump Into His Big 50!
- Bus Driver Charged After Letting Kids Take The Wheel [VIDEO]
- Botham Jean’s Mother Demands Amber Guyger Be Charged With Murder
- Disney Slammed Because Of Its ‘Eurocentric’ Version Of Princess Tiana
- Rickey Smiley Unleashed: “If You Want God To Do Something Extra For You, Sometimes You Have To Do Something Extra” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Hiphop Spot: Da Brat Gets Featured In Grammy Museum, J. Cole Reschedules Dreamville Festival, T.I. Curates Trap Music Museum & More
- Jesse Williams Is Now A Director And His New Film Is Seriously Relevant For 2018
- ‘We Are All Community’: Tamron Hall Previews Her New Talk Show