The MTV VMA’s were last night and stars came out to perform, accept awards and throw a little bit of shade. Headkrack spoke about some people not deserving certain awards and how happy he was for Cardi B, who won Best New Artist. During her acceptance speech she spoke about being a new mom, thanked her fans for supporting her and then slightly threw shade when talking about having this life money can’t buy.
Headkrack believes she was taking little shots at Nicki Minaj because recently she was appreciative of her album coming in #2. He also loved Nicki’s performance and talked about how Kevin Hart and Tiffany Haddish had to freestyle at the beginning of the show. What did you think of the MTV VMA’s last night?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Cynthia Bailey Explains Why She’s Leaving RHOA [WATCH]
- Kyrie Irving Anti-Vax Compared To Capitol Riots: ‘January 6 Energy’
- Insecure Push Style And Fashion On The Front Line In Their Season 5 Debut
- Rare Legal Proceeding Examining Eric Garner’s Killing Set To Start Monday
- Snoop Dogg’s Mom Beverly Tate Passes Away After Long Illness
- Freeway Mourns The Passing Of His Daughter Harmony
- In Honor Of Breast Cancer Awareness Hear About The “Lift Your Pearls & Check Your Girls” Initiative
- Everything You Need To Know About The COVID-19 Booster Shots [WATCH]
- Jeezy Gets Real About Hustling At An Early Age For TV One’s ‘UNCENSORED’
- #BRUHNews: Florida Man Kills Neighbor Over A Trespassing Cat