The MTV VMA’s were last night and stars came out to perform, accept awards and throw a little bit of shade. Headkrack spoke about some people not deserving certain awards and how happy he was for Cardi B, who won Best New Artist. During her acceptance speech she spoke about being a new mom, thanked her fans for supporting her and then slightly threw shade when talking about having this life money can’t buy.
Headkrack believes she was taking little shots at Nicki Minaj because recently she was appreciative of her album coming in #2. He also loved Nicki’s performance and talked about how Kevin Hart and Tiffany Haddish had to freestyle at the beginning of the show. What did you think of the MTV VMA’s last night?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kim Kardashian To Keep Hidden Hills Mansion After Divorce From Kanye West
- Money Matters: Jini Thornton Gives Stimulus Checks Updates & Gives Women Money Advice [WATCH]
- What’s Trending!? Our Reaction To Meghan Markle & Prince Harry’s Interview With Oprah [WATCH]
- Here’s The Most Shocking Moments From Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Interview With Oprah
- The Buckingham Palace Is Gaslighting Meghan Markle And We Don’t Like It
- Regina King’s Gorgeous Gown Stole The Show At The Critics’ Choice Awards
- Cardi B Announces Limited Edition Fashion Doll With Doll Brand, Real Women Are
- Did You Know There Was A Coming To America TV Show? [Watch]
- Proud Mama Vanessa Bryant Gushes Over Natalia Bryant’s New Modeling Pics
- Voter Suppression Bills In Georgia: Companies Donating To Republicans’ ‘Big Lie’ Stay Silent