Jeff Johnson is back and talking about voting in Georgia. Stacey Abrams is currently running for governor of Georgia and Randolph county is currently trying to close 7 out of the 9 voting locations. The reasons they are giving is because the locations aren’t wheelchair accessible and under compliance allegedly they can’t serve people.
Jeff mentioned that in this predominately Black county, 30 percent of the people that live there don’t have cards. This could lead to them not voting and he said that whether we are on the ballot or not they try to hurt us. We will have to watch and see what happens with this situation.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Morehouse Employee Placed On Leave After Several Students Allege Sexual Misconduct
- 33 Employees At Japanese Anime Studio Burned Alive By Arsonist Screaming “You Die!”
- Newborn Dies After Grandfather Gives Him Taste Of Alcohol At A Party
- Funnest Reactions To Remy Ma’s “Old Town Road” Remix About Parole [VIDEO]
- Apryl Jones Speaks On State Of Her Relationship With Lil Fizz [VIDEO]
- Sparkle’s Niece Now Working With Authorities In R. Kelly Case
- Taye Diggs Opens Up About His Dating Life & Why He Still Stans For Jussie Smollett [VIDEO]
- DeVon Franklin To Produce Kirk Franklin Biopic
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Lobbied Racist Donald Trump To Help A$AP Rocky
- Beyonce Drops A Visual Masterpiece For ‘Spirit’