Stacey Abrams wants to make history by becoming the first Black woman governor of Georgia. In an article on Buzzfeed, Abrams was applauded while speaking to Black teenagers about what her goal was. Over the past couple of years Georgia has been turning into a blue state due to more diverse and college-educated voters.
Her colleague and opponent, Stacey Evan, is a White women with less experience, grew up poor and wants better for kids growing up like her. Reports state that this is a very tense time for the party. Between race and party politics both of these women face challenges.
Abrams is counting on Black voters to help her make history. She must secure the nomination to move on, but some say she is going to lose possibly 23% to 25% of White voters that vote Democrat during the election. Abrams is ready to fight these battles and be the governor of Georgia. We wish her the best of luck!
- Black History Month: Elijah Muhammad
- Meek Mill Granted An Appeal Hearing
- 13-Year-Old Artist Uses Her Work For Social Good
- NFL Player Claps Back At Fox News Anchor For Talking About LeBron James [VIDEO]
- Why Keshia Knight Pulliam Is In Trouble With The Georgia Department Of Revenue
- Julian Morgan “Company” [NEW MUSIC]
- Racist Explains Why He Get’s Upset When People Say He’s Racist [VIDEO]
- Chloe X Halle “The Kids Are Alright” [NEW MUSIC VIDEO]
- Warren Ballentine Breaks Down 3 Steps To A Successful Gun Control Plan [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Gary With Da Tea Surprises Headkrack By Nailing 60-Second “Smith” Challenge [EXCLUSIVE]