Stacey Abrams wants to make history by becoming the first Black woman governor of Georgia. In an article on Buzzfeed, Abrams was applauded while speaking to Black teenagers about what her goal was. Over the past couple of years Georgia has been turning into a blue state due to more diverse and college-educated voters.
Her colleague and opponent, Stacey Evan, is a White women with less experience, grew up poor and wants better for kids growing up like her. Reports state that this is a very tense time for the party. Between race and party politics both of these women face challenges.
Abrams is counting on Black voters to help her make history. She must secure the nomination to move on, but some say she is going to lose possibly 23% to 25% of White voters that vote Democrat during the election. Abrams is ready to fight these battles and be the governor of Georgia. We wish her the best of luck!
- What’s Trending? Should Boys Play With Kitchen Or Cooking Sets As Children? [WATCH]
- Y’all In Trouble Now! Zoom Introduces New Tool That Can Track Participants Attendance & Tardiness
- Hot Spot: Here’s What Went Down Last Night Between Bone Thugs-N-Harmony & Three 6 Mafia At Verzuz
- Mary J. Blige Drops Two New Singles & Announces New Album ‘Good Morning Gorgeous’ [WATCH]
- Rihanna Denies That She’s Pregnant For The 100th Time In A Fan’s DM
- Posting Photos & Videos of Private Individuals Without Their Consent Is Now Banned On Twitter
- Issa Fight: Bizzy Bone And Juicy J Throw Hands At Verzuz [Watch]
- Da Jig?: DaBaby Hasn’t Donated A Single Cent To HIV/AIDS Organizations After Meetings: Report
- Were Michigan Students Warned Of Danger By Mass Shooter, Ethan Crumbly Beforehand?
- False Positive Or Fast Recovery? LeBron James Is Now Testing Negative For COVID-19