Jini Thornton is back and is giving advice about how to refinance student loans and some other important topics. She mentioned that if you can try to only deal with federal student loans instead of private loans. Jini also spoke about the refund checks students get back and just spend, what they need to understand is that you have to pay them back in the future.
A lot of students are in debt by almost a million dollars in student loans. Jini also gave advice on investing money in things that suit your money personality. Jini wants everyone to not struggle with finances and learn as well as understand the options they have.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘Passionate About Making A Difference’: The Wilsons To Donate $500K Annually To Colorado Nonprofits
- Getty To Digitize Historic Jet And Ebony Images Through Photo Archive Acquisition
- 2 Black Muslim Men Sue Alaska Airlines After Being Removed From Flight For Speaking Arabic
- EXCLUSIVE: “Bodies Bodies Bodies” Cast Reveal The Killer Among Them, That Slapping Scene & More
- Tessa Thompson Gives Us Hair Envy In Her Ginger Red Hair
- Netflix’s ‘First Kill’ Showrunner Says THIS Spelled Death For Vamp Series
- ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ Stars Talk Toxic Friendships And Triggering Terminology
- NJ Mom Pursuing Chuck E. Cheese Lawsuit After Mascot Ignored Her Black Child
- Summer Walker Goes On A Very Awkward Chicken Shop Date [Watch]
- Front Page News: Monkeypox Is Officially A Public Health Emergency + Breonna Taylor Gets Justice