Jini Thorton is back in “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” studio for tax season! This year, tax laws have seen a lot of changes, and some of them don’t look too pretty for the average human. Now, entertainment and alimony can’t be a deduction anymore. Meanwhile, the changes in deduction numbers actually might make people happy.
Jini recommends places to get totally free tax assistance. Jini also explains what to do in the event that your social security number is stolen. Check out this exclusive interview to hear more of Jini’s wisdom in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Trailer Released For 50 Cent’s Highly Anticipated Investigative Series ‘Hip Hop Homicides’
- “The Hair Tales” Trailer Is Here! Get A Glimpse At Hulu & OWN’s Six-Part Series Celebrating Black Beauty
- Jackson Can’t ‘Trust’ Mississippi To Fix Water Crisis, Mayor Says Amid Calls For Civil Rights Investigation
- Alabama Inmates Launch State-Wide Strike In Protest For Better Living Conditions
- Sanaa Lathan On The Power Of Women, Universality Of Hip-Hop, And Listening To Your Gut In Her Directorial Debut, “On The Come Up”
- Kandi Burruss Teases Todd Tucker In Sultry Bedroom Video
- 90’s Rapper Coolio Dead at 59
- Hot Spot: Boosie Badazz & T.I. Set To Have A Reality Show With Their Kids [WATCH]
- Dr. Collier Talks About The Cure Of Sickle Cell During National Sickle Cell Awareness Month [WATCH]
- [Photo] PnB Rock’s Suspected Killer Identified By Police