Jini Thorton is back in “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” studio for tax season! This year, tax laws have seen a lot of changes, and some of them don’t look too pretty for the average human. Now, entertainment and alimony can’t be a deduction anymore. Meanwhile, the changes in deduction numbers actually might make people happy.
Jini recommends places to get totally free tax assistance. Jini also explains what to do in the event that your social security number is stolen. Check out this exclusive interview to hear more of Jini’s wisdom in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bobby Brown Gives Advice On Signs Your Child Is In An Abusive Relationship
- Dr. Collier Discusses Misinformation Around The COVID-19 Vaccine & Pregnancy [WATCH]
- Song Cry: Jay-Z To Take The Stand During Cologne Deal Gone Bad Lawsuit
- Le Jux: American Missionaries Kidnapped In Haiti By Alleged Gang Members
- 5 Events That Shaped Black History Month In The UK
- Philly Approves Bill to Ban Police From Making Minor Traffic Stops
- Colin Powell, First Black Secretary Of State And Military Leader, Passes Away
- Common Helps Create Music Recording Studio At Illinois Correctional Center
- Track Star Allyson Felix Named Women’s Sports Foundation’s Sportswoman Of The Year
- Solange’s Saint Heron To Launch Library That Amplifies The Work Of Black Creators