Jini Thorton was hanging out in the morning show studio answer everybody’s tax questions. She helps a guy who drives for Lyft and Uber how he can handle his deductions this year. Jini also explains why it’s not so bad if the IRS takes your tax refund to cover something you owe them.
Then, an accounting student asked Jini for tips on furthering his education in tax reform. Plus, Jini reveals why you should never believe any phone call claiming to be from the IRS. Check out the player above to hear all the gems Jini Thorton has to drop for us in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Rihanna & ASAP Rocky Welcomes Their Baby, “She HAD A BOY YALL”!
- Teyana Taylor Wins ‘The Masked Singer’
- Peep The Trailer To Hulu’s ‘Look At Me: XXXTENTACION’
- “Air Force 1” by Louis Vuitton Exhibit Coming To NYC On May 21
- Lawsuit: Black Students Suspended For Wearing BLM T-Shirts
- Murder Charges Dropped Against Ex-Cop In George Floyd's Killing
- The Notorious B.I.G. Will Receive Empire State Honor For 50th Birthday
- Travis Scott Provides $1 Million In Scholarships To HBCU Students In Need
- WATCH: Netflix Releases Trailer For Jennifer Lopez Documentary ‘Halftime’
- Megan Thee Stallion Accepts The Webby ‘Artist Of The Year’ Award In Schiaparelli