Jini Thorton was hanging out in the morning show studio answer everybody’s tax questions. She helps a guy who drives for Lyft and Uber how he can handle his deductions this year. Jini also explains why it’s not so bad if the IRS takes your tax refund to cover something you owe them.
Then, an accounting student asked Jini for tips on furthering his education in tax reform. Plus, Jini reveals why you should never believe any phone call claiming to be from the IRS. Check out the player above to hear all the gems Jini Thorton has to drop for us in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Become A Partner In Hope & Donate To St. Jude!
- Fat Joe Defends Buying Donald Trump’s Sneakers Despite Not Supporting His Presidential Campaign
- Killer Mike Reflects on Grammy Wins, Family, and Future Plans
- Jeezy: Vulnerability is Strength: A convo about coping with pain, love, mental health and a secret musical crush
- 7 Scriptures To Turn To For Encouragement When Healing
- Congratulations! Gabourey Sidibe Is Expecting Twins
- Video Shows Virginia Lt. Gov. Winsome Earle-Sears Misgender Trans Senator As ‘Sir,’ Offers Non-Apology
- Princess Love Files for Divorce from Ray J for The Fourth Time: Our Paths Have Diverged
- Kanye West Accuses Adidas of Releasing ‘Fake Yeezys,’ Alleges Company Is ‘Suing’ Him for $250M
- Fans Got It Bad: Usher Adds Multiple European Dates To His ‘Past Present Future’ 2025 Global Tour
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
Chilli Faces Backlash After Correcting Fan Who Called Her Chocolate: 'Without A Tan, I’m Caramel'
Oh My, Oh Why: Fans Share Reactions To Tyler Perry’s ‘Mea Culpa’ On Social Media
Worst. Flight. Ever. : Delta Flight Forced To Turn Around After Maggots Fell From Overhead Bin
Outspoken Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
Diddy Hires "Super Lawyer" Who Defended Jeffrey Epstein Co-Conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell