Mrs. Hendricks was not here for any calls about outstanding bills. The show called her with a monetary number she was completely unaware of and didn’t appreciate all the questioning.
The alleged bill was from Mrs. Hendricks’ previous place of work and when asked if the bill or her attitude was the cause of why she was no longer employed, she asked the “bill collector” to get to the point. Things took a funny turn when the fake bill collector spoke on black people’s hostility. That’s when Mrs. Hendricks really lost it before finding out it was a prank!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Whew Chile! Twitter Reacts To Garcelle Beauvais 50th Birthday Message To Will Smith
- Lena Waithe & Halle Berry To Work On ‘Boomerang’ Series For BET
- Watch Will Smith Bungee Jump Into His Big 50!
- Bus Driver Charged After Letting Kids Take The Wheel [VIDEO]
- Botham Jean’s Mother Demands Amber Guyger Be Charged With Murder
- Disney Slammed Because Of Its ‘Eurocentric’ Version Of Princess Tiana
- Rickey Smiley Unleashed: “If You Want God To Do Something Extra For You, Sometimes You Have To Do Something Extra” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Hiphop Spot: Da Brat Gets Featured In Grammy Museum, J. Cole Reschedules Dreamville Festival, T.I. Curates Trap Music Museum & More
- Jesse Williams Is Now A Director And His New Film Is Seriously Relevant For 2018
- ‘We Are All Community’: Tamron Hall Previews Her New Talk Show