Mrs. Hendricks was not here for any calls about outstanding bills. The show called her with a monetary number she was completely unaware of and didn’t appreciate all the questioning.
The alleged bill was from Mrs. Hendricks’ previous place of work and when asked if the bill or her attitude was the cause of why she was no longer employed, she asked the “bill collector” to get to the point. Things took a funny turn when the fake bill collector spoke on black people’s hostility. That’s when Mrs. Hendricks really lost it before finding out it was a prank!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tiffany Haddish Arrested By Georgia Police, Faces DUI Charge
- Ne-Yo Explains Why YOU Should Watch The 2022 Urban One Honors On Monday, January 17 [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- It’s Breezy Season: Chris Brown Returns With Latest Single “Iffy” [WATCH]
- Boris Kodjoe Makes His Directorial Debut With Lifetime Film, “Safe Room” With Wife Nicole Ari Parker
- Gary’s Tea: John Legend Sells His Music Catalog & Did Simon Guobadia Forget His Son’s Birthday?!
- Not Fired: Cop Who Called Ahmaud Arbery’s Killing ‘The Death Penalty’ Keeps His Job, For Now
- Danielle Brooks Weds Fiancé In A Gown Designed By A Black Woman: ‘It Was Very Important To Me To Find A Black Wedding Dress Designer’
- Cardi B Testifies In Libel Trial After Lawsuit Against Blogger Tasha K
- Kamala Harris Speaks On Voting Legislation, COVID Testing & Appointing The Most Black Women To Appeal Courts In US History
- Whole Foods Doubles Down On Banning Employees From Wearing BLM Masks At Work