Roy Wood Jr. did a prank, but got caught in a lie right in the middle of it. He called a man and told him that he was his sisters lawyer and needed to get bail money for her. Roy told him she got arrested for stealing KY jelly, condoms and itch cream.
The guy couldn’t believe it and in the middle of the call said his sister was calling. Roy had to change up the story when the guy came back on the phone with his sister. He then said the boyfriend was arrested and got loud with the man. They exchanged words and the man even threatened Roy. Keep listening to find out what happened when the man found out it was a prank.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- EXCLUSIVE: Attorney Gerald Griggs Predicts R. Kelly Will Do Life In Prison [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Cynthia Bailey Makes An Exit From RHOA + Is Diddy Breaking Bro Code With Bow Wow?
- Dr. Pernessa Seele Talks World Alzheimer’s Day & More [Listen]
- Bradley Beal Reveals He Is Unvaccinated During NBA Media Day & Questions Vaccines, Twitter Reacts
- Instagram User Reveals Her Great Grandmother Owned Quilt A$AP Rocky Wore to Met Gala
- After 11 Seasons, Cynthia Bailey Announces She’s Quitting ‘The Real Housewives Of Atlanta’
- Black Google Manager Says Security Stopped Him, Took His Badge & Questioned His Employment
- Massachusetts State Troopers Are Latest Anti-Vax Public Servants To Quit Over Vaccine Mandates
- No Cap: Drake Gives J. Cole His Flowers & Says “He’s One of The Greatest Rappers Ever”
- Will Smith Gives 50+ And Fabulous On The Cover Of GQ Magazine’s November Issue