Roy Wood Jr. did a prank, but got caught in a lie right in the middle of it. He called a man and told him that he was his sisters lawyer and needed to get bail money for her. Roy told him she got arrested for stealing KY jelly, condoms and itch cream.
The guy couldn’t believe it and in the middle of the call said his sister was calling. Roy had to change up the story when the guy came back on the phone with his sister. He then said the boyfriend was arrested and got loud with the man. They exchanged words and the man even threatened Roy. Keep listening to find out what happened when the man found out it was a prank.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Lizzo’s Extra Long Braid And Gold Fronts Are The Mood All 2021
- Crystal Smith Responds To Viral Tweet About Ne-Yo’s Ex, Monyetta Shaw
- Rock-T Gives An Update On Tiger Woods’ Car Crash Injuries [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s What You Need To Know About The New Coronavirus Bill [WATCH]
- Baton Rouge Police Under Investigation After Video Shows Officer Choking A 13-Year-Old Black Boy
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “Age Ain’t Nothing But A Number” Featuring Tank
- Here’s How Maxine Waters Feels About “W.A.P.” With Megan Thee Stallion
- Kandi Burruss Speaks On Kenya Moore’s Behavior After #Strippergate
- K. Michelle Addresses Her Butt Falling Out Of Place On IG Live
- “I Don’t Give A Sh*t” Syleena Johnson Shares Her Thoughts On Kim And Kanye’s Divorce