Roy Wood Jr. did a prank, but got caught in a lie right in the middle of it. He called a man and told him that he was his sisters lawyer and needed to get bail money for her. Roy told him she got arrested for stealing KY jelly, condoms and itch cream.
The guy couldn’t believe it and in the middle of the call said his sister was calling. Roy had to change up the story when the guy came back on the phone with his sister. He then said the boyfriend was arrested and got loud with the man. They exchanged words and the man even threatened Roy. Keep listening to find out what happened when the man found out it was a prank.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- #NeverForget: Will Beyoncé Take Home All 9 Grammys This Time?
- The NAACP Won’t Let Daniel Cameron Forget How He Mishandled Breonna Taylor’s Case
- 10 Beauty Affirmations I’m Carrying With Me Into 2021
- Congrats! Gabby Sidibe Is Engaged!
- How To Enjoy Thanksgiving As A New Vegan
- Meet Shuwanza Goff, The Black Woman Who Will Help Advance Biden’s Agenda On Capitol Hill
- Everyone Is Counting On Black Women Again To Go The Distance In Georgia’s Senate Runoff Race
- Megan Thee Stallion Reveals She Is Texting Buddies With The Carters
- Violent History Of Florida Deputy Who Fatally Shot Black Teens Prompts Concerns As Families Of Victims Await Answers
- GRAMMYs 2021: Full List Of Gospel Nominees