On Monday (Aug. 13), the West Coast native boarded a flight at Los Angeles International Airport that was headed to John F. Kennedy Airport. His time on the aircraft was limited though as the crew demanded that he get off because he was drunk. As expected their request didn’t go over well with the “Who Do You Love” rapper.
Upon exiting he took to his phone to capture the moment as he cursed out the Fort Worth, Texas-based company. “Aye f*** American Airlines on Blood. They kicked me out of the plane. They talking about I’m drunk,” YG said. He went on to state that he was very sober and was really kicked off because he is Black. “They talking I’m drunk but I’m sober than a motherf***er. Racist ass motherf***ers. Bitch going to tell me I look drunk. Do I smell like alcohol? Racist ass b*tch,” YG added.
AA caught wind of the footage and contacted him directly on Twitter to get to the bottom of the incident. “In our culture, every interaction with a customer or team member should be grounded in respect. Please meet us in DMs with more info,” the company offered.
It seems to us YG’s eyelids looked heavier than usual and some of the words are slurred but whether he was really sloppy has yet to be determined. The plane left on time as scheduled though. You can view the video of him below.
- Lil Jon To Open Up Second School In Ghana
- Gary’s Tea: Nicki Minaj Reveals More About Her Dating Life, Michael B. Jordan Earns A Spot On GQ’s “Man Of The Year” & More
- Rickey Smiley On How He’s Challenging His Kids Now To Have Successful Careers In The Future
- Recipe: Rickey Smiley’s Secret To The Perfect Pot Of Collard Greens
- This “Idris Elba” Doll Got Dragged For Looking Nothing Like Idris Or Elba [PHOTOS]
- A Louisiana Woman Gives Her Neighbor The Gift Of Life This Holiday Season [Video]
- High School Student Gunned Down In Apparent Gang Hit
- Watch Migos’ Sing Whitney Houston & More On ‘Carpool Karaoke’ [VIDEO]
- 21 Savage & Others Joins Forbes’ 2019 30 Under 30 List
- Robin Givens Is Heading To OWN In New Scripted Drama
American Airlines Kicked YG Off Plane For Allegedly Being Drunk was originally published on hiphopwired.com