On Monday (Aug. 13), the West Coast native boarded a flight at Los Angeles International Airport that was headed to John F. Kennedy Airport. His time on the aircraft was limited though as the crew demanded that he get off because he was drunk. As expected their request didn’t go over well with the “Who Do You Love” rapper.
Upon exiting he took to his phone to capture the moment as he cursed out the Fort Worth, Texas-based company. “Aye f*** American Airlines on Blood. They kicked me out of the plane. They talking about I’m drunk,” YG said. He went on to state that he was very sober and was really kicked off because he is Black. “They talking I’m drunk but I’m sober than a motherf***er. Racist ass motherf***ers. Bitch going to tell me I look drunk. Do I smell like alcohol? Racist ass b*tch,” YG added.
AA caught wind of the footage and contacted him directly on Twitter to get to the bottom of the incident. “In our culture, every interaction with a customer or team member should be grounded in respect. Please meet us in DMs with more info,” the company offered.
It seems to us YG’s eyelids looked heavier than usual and some of the words are slurred but whether he was really sloppy has yet to be determined. The plane left on time as scheduled though. You can view the video of him below.
- Enter Now: Visit Orlando Getaway with The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Suspects Arrested & Charged in Connection to Takeoff’s Murder [Photos]
- Maria More’s Best Wellness Gifts For The Christmas Season [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Kevin Hunter No Longer Getting Alimony & Wants More Money From Wendy Williams [WATCH]
- The Amanda Seales Show ‘F*** Around and Find Out” | Episode 17
- Fantasia Celebrates Joining A Sisterhood As A Sigma Gamma Rho Soror
- Ava Duvernay’s ARRAY Releasing Partners Up With JetBlue To Launch An In-Flight Pop-Up Channel
- Brandy Is A Black Barbie In Latest Instagram Pics
- You’ve Got Nerve: Wendy Williams’ Ex Requests More Money From Guardian
- Keisha Knight Pulliam And Husband Brad James Expecting First Child Together
American Airlines Kicked YG Off Plane For Allegedly Being Drunk was originally published on hiphopwired.com