On Monday (Aug. 13), the West Coast native boarded a flight at Los Angeles International Airport that was headed to John F. Kennedy Airport. His time on the aircraft was limited though as the crew demanded that he get off because he was drunk. As expected their request didn’t go over well with the “Who Do You Love” rapper.
Upon exiting he took to his phone to capture the moment as he cursed out the Fort Worth, Texas-based company. “Aye f*** American Airlines on Blood. They kicked me out of the plane. They talking about I’m drunk,” YG said. He went on to state that he was very sober and was really kicked off because he is Black. “They talking I’m drunk but I’m sober than a motherf***er. Racist ass motherf***ers. Bitch going to tell me I look drunk. Do I smell like alcohol? Racist ass b*tch,” YG added.
AA caught wind of the footage and contacted him directly on Twitter to get to the bottom of the incident. “In our culture, every interaction with a customer or team member should be grounded in respect. Please meet us in DMs with more info,” the company offered.
It seems to us YG’s eyelids looked heavier than usual and some of the words are slurred but whether he was really sloppy has yet to be determined. The plane left on time as scheduled though. You can view the video of him below.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Sweetest Photo Of Sons Saint & Psalm
- Kamala Harris Proposes Investing $1B To End Nationwide Rape Kit Backlog
- Mother Of Nipsey’s Daughter Says Family Has Stopped Taking Care Of Her Since His Passing
- Serena Williams Vows To Never Stop Fighting For Equality No Matter What Her Critics Say
- Melyssa Ford Says She Contemplated Suicide After Car Accident
- Cardi B Explains Why She Won’t Go On A Headlining Tour
- Founder Of Louisiana African-American Museum Found Dead In Trunk Of Car
- Patti LaBelle Partners With Walmart For Frozen Soul Food Line
- Boxing Legend Pernell “Sweet Pea” Whitaker Killed In Virginia Beach
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Employees Handed Over 20 Underage Sex Tapes To Feds
American Airlines Kicked YG Off Plane For Allegedly Being Drunk was originally published on hiphopwired.com