YG is playing 5 Shots with Headkrack and has to answer some interesting questions. One of the questions was if he had to draft people into joining a gang who would he choose? YG first said 21 Savage because he just seems like he would be down.
He also said Rob Gronkowski of the Patriots. Headkrack thought that he was going to pick Michael Rappaport because he’s so woke and aware. For females he chose Nicki Minaj because Cardi B is already taken. The song he chose that used to make him sad was Drake’s “Take a Shot For Me,” because of the life he used to live.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- #NeverForget: Will Beyoncé Take Home All 9 Grammys This Time?
- The NAACP Won’t Let Daniel Cameron Forget How He Mishandled Breonna Taylor’s Case
- 10 Beauty Affirmations I’m Carrying With Me Into 2021
- Congrats! Gabby Sidibe Is Engaged!
- How To Enjoy Thanksgiving As A New Vegan
- Meet Shuwanza Goff, The Black Woman Who Will Help Advance Biden’s Agenda On Capitol Hill
- Everyone Is Counting On Black Women Again To Go The Distance In Georgia’s Senate Runoff Race
- Megan Thee Stallion Reveals She Is Texting Buddies With The Carters
- Violent History Of Florida Deputy Who Fatally Shot Black Teens Prompts Concerns As Families Of Victims Await Answers
- GRAMMYs 2021: Full List Of Gospel Nominees