YG is playing 5 Shots with Headkrack and has to answer some interesting questions. One of the questions was if he had to draft people into joining a gang who would he choose? YG first said 21 Savage because he just seems like he would be down.
He also said Rob Gronkowski of the Patriots. Headkrack thought that he was going to pick Michael Rappaport because he’s so woke and aware. For females he chose Nicki Minaj because Cardi B is already taken. The song he chose that used to make him sad was Drake’s “Take a Shot For Me,” because of the life he used to live.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Motherly Bond: Coco Austin Reveals Why She Still Breastfeeds Her 5-Year-Old Daughter
- T.I. Was Arrested In Amsterdam After A Bike Incident With A Cop
- Melo To LA: Carmelo Anthony Heading To The Los Angeles Lakers To Team Up With His Buddy LeBron James
- Beyoncé’s Mom Thinks “BLACK IS KING” Lacked Promo By Disney+ Due To Racism
- Black Women’s Equal Pay Requires Action Not Just A Day Of Reflection
- Michael Jai White Mourns Oldest Son Who Died From COVID-19
- Frank Ocean To Headline 2023 Coachella
- The Weeknd Can Now Feel His Face, Says He Is “Sober Lite” After Quiting Hard Drugs
- Talk It Out Tuesday: How To Know If You Are In Alignment With Yourself [WATCH]
- Reports Of Shaun King’s ‘Lavish’ Home Exacerbate Lingering Controversy Over His Finances