YG stopped by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about his new album “Stay Dangerous,” which is set to be released in August. While there he also spoke about living in California and never leaving. YG was born and raised there and has never wanted to be anywhere else.
He has houses in other states, but California has so many opportunities for him with music and acting. YG also loves the beaches, palm trees and the weather. He talked about auditioning for movies and turning several of them down.
One movie he couldn’t do he was going to play a cop and the Bloods and Crypts were doing some things he didn’t like. He looks forward to landing a role soon so that fans can see him act. YG for now will just focus on his new album and fashion.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Gary’s Tea: Is Cardi B. Faking Her Divorce For Her New Album? [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Today Is National Black Voter Day [WATCH]
- Off The Market: Halle Berry Confirms She And Van Hunt Are Boo’d Up
- Tatiana Maslany Tapped To Play She-Hulk In New Disney+ Series
- Netflix ‘Cheer’ Star Jerry Harris Arrested On Child Pornography Charges
- Chris Rock Says White People Are ‘Mentally Handicapped’ Abusers Who Don’t Understand Racism
- The Black Ballot: How Do HBCUs Fit Into ‘The Black Vote’?
- AG Bill Barr Compares National Mandate For Coronavirus Lockdowns To Slavery
- Foot Locker Partners With Rock The Vote, Customers Will Be Able To Register To Vote In Stores