YG stopped by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about his new album “Stay Dangerous,” which is set to be released in August. While there he also spoke about living in California and never leaving. YG was born and raised there and has never wanted to be anywhere else.
He has houses in other states, but California has so many opportunities for him with music and acting. YG also loves the beaches, palm trees and the weather. He talked about auditioning for movies and turning several of them down.
One movie he couldn’t do he was going to play a cop and the Bloods and Crypts were doing some things he didn’t like. He looks forward to landing a role soon so that fans can see him act. YG for now will just focus on his new album and fashion.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Jeff Johnson: 3 Things About Kobe Bryant You Should Remember [VIDEO]
- Russell Simmons Accusers Premiere Doc at Sundance Film Festival
- Eva’s Corner: Having Difficult Conversations With Your Children [VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley Morning Show Remembers Kobe Bryant & Sends Love To Kids [VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley To Host 21st Annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration
- Why Kobe Bryant Traveled By Helicopter
- Grammys 2020: Full List Of Winners
- ‘Power’ Recap: We Witness Councilman Tate’s ‘Reversal of Fortune’
- Kirk Franklin Takes Home Two New Grammys For His Birthday
- Meek Mill Exchanges Words With Ex Nicki Minaj & Her Husband During Shouting Match