Drake dropped his album “Scorpion” a couple weeks ago and has decided to take “God’s Plan” to another level. He’s trademarked the name and will be using it not only for a clothing line, but a possible game show. Drake’s album has been on the top of the Billboard chart for several weeks and fans love it.
The 4th suspect in the murder of XXXTentacion has been arrested after turning himself in. He will be charged with murder in the 1st degree as well as robbery. There is no word on when is trial will be, but we will keep you posted. J. Cole also just released a freestyle and Headkrack is loving it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- The Hot Spot: How Will Ticketmaster Handle Demand Overload For Beyoncé Tickets [WATCH]
- Beyond Just Finances: More Ways You Can Support Black-Owned Businesses [WATCH]
- What Is Your Limit? Beyoncé Fans Willing To Risk It All Financially After Tour Announcement [WATCH]
- Savannah James Is Absolutely Serving In Latest Photos
- Omega Psi Phi Revokes Membership Of Three Officers Involved In Tyre Nichols’ Death
- Lizzo Reveals Her First Wax Figure Before It Arrives At Madame Tussauds
- Understanding The Impact Black History Has Made Globally [WATCH]
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Falsely Claims CRT Teaches Racism And 1 Illinois School Got $5.1B To Spend On Diversity
- AOC Rips GOP’s ‘Racism’ After Ilhan Omar Removed From Committee By House Republicans ‘Targeting Women Of Color’