Malaika Terry stopped by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about her successful hair business of HerImports. She might only be 22, but she’s been very successful with her company. Malaika also gets paid to work with technology companies to post about them to her 335 thousand followers on Instagram.
She is also known to be the rumored girlfriend of Drake. Malaika met Drake when he was filming the video for “Hot Line Bling.” She spoke about how they have been good friends for the past several months and nothing more than that.
Gary With Da Tea decided to ask about if they consummated their friendship and all she could do was laugh. Malaika mentioned that Drake is funny, down to earth and shows his true self in his music videos. She is excited about her future and can’t wait to do more with her business.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kym Whitley Says She & Mo’Nique Are Still Friends Despite Situation With Gerald Levert [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Porsha Williams Is OUT! The New RHOA Cast Is Revealed + Kym Whitley Talks Marlon Wayans
- Video Shows NY Restaurant Deny Service To Family Claiming Religious Vaccine Exemptions
- Another Day, Another Remake: A Reimagining Of ‘The Bodyguard’ Is Underway At Warner Bros
- After Sabotaging Breonna Taylor Case, Daniel Cameron Wants Kentucky To Be ‘National Model For Search Warrants’
- Wendy Williams Hospitalized For Psychiatric Evaluation While Also Battling COVID
- T.I. & Tiny Avoid Sexual Assault Charges Due To Statute Of Limitations
- Hot Spot: Should Lil Mo Forgive Fat Joe For Calling Her A Dusty B**ch Who Lives In A Crackhouse?
- Gary’s Tea: Gabrielle Union Finally Opens Up About Dwyane Wade’s “Break Baby” [WATCH]
- New York State To Ban All Gasoline Operated Cars By 2035