Gary With Da Tea is back with all the gossip! He’s talking about Keyshia Cole, who was recently kicked off of Uber Eats. She allegedly ordered food and couldn’t get in touch with the driver that wasn’t able to deliver food because she lives in a gated community.
Keyshia uses the service all the time when she travels and is sad because they kicked her off of it. She believes Uber Eats should figure out a way where customers can reach drivers better. Keyshia has had multiple complaints and because of they Uber Eats doesn’t want to do work with her anymore.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Ja’net Dubois, Wilona From ‘Good Times’ Dead At 74
- Eva’s Corner: How Cow Milk & Other Regular Foods May Be Affecting Your Libido [VIDEO]
- News You Can’t Use: Sheryl Underwood Auditions To Play Whitney Houston In A Biopic? [VIDEO]
- Rock T’s Joke Of The Day: What Do You Do When You Can’t Find Any Camouflage Pants? [VIDEO]
- Ne-Yo Getting Divorced, Monica May Be Reconciling With Her Ex Husband & More [VIDEO]
- “You Are Still Our Sister”: Loni Love Sends Message To Tamar Braxton During The Real‘s 1,000th Episode Celebration
- Woman Suing Rick James Estate For $50M After Claiming He Raped Her In 1979 When She Was 15-Years-Old
- Damon Dash Sues Ex-Wife Rachel Roy for Fraud
- Common, Jennifer Hudson & More Honor Kobe Bryant During NBA All-Star Game
- ‘Queen of Katwe’ Actress, Nikita Pearl Waligwa, Dies At Age 15