Gary With Da Tea is back with all the gossip! He’s talking about Keyshia Cole, who was recently kicked off of Uber Eats. She allegedly ordered food and couldn’t get in touch with the driver that wasn’t able to deliver food because she lives in a gated community.
Keyshia uses the service all the time when she travels and is sad because they kicked her off of it. She believes Uber Eats should figure out a way where customers can reach drivers better. Keyshia has had multiple complaints and because of they Uber Eats doesn’t want to do work with her anymore.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Armani Caesar Announces ‘The Liz 2’ With ‘Hunnit Dolla Hiccup’ Featuring Benny The Butcher & Stove God Cooks
- What’s Trending: Parents Are Concerned With Sending Their Children To School This Year [WATCH]
- Love Jones’ Nia Long and Larenz Tate to Reunite for 25th Anniversary At CultureCon
- Gary’s Tea: Idris Elba’s Daughter Stopped Talking To Him…Here’s Why [WATCH]
- Kenny Mason Returns With ‘Pup Pack EP’ Via RCA Records
- Sadiaa Black Beauty Guide Launches ‘National Black Beauty Week’ Amplifying Black Beauty Brands
- Already? Love Is Blind’s Iyanna McNeely And Jarrette Jones Announce Their Divorce
- Barbie Maker Company, Mattel Sues Rap Snacks Over Nicki Minaj’s ‘Barbie-Que’ Chips
- Karlie Redd Addresses Plastic Surgery Rumors After Fans Criticize Her Visible Transformation
- Mississippi Cop Cleared Of All Wrongdoing After Video Showed Brutal Arrest Of Handcuffed Black Driver