Looks like Keyshia Cole isn’t here for the “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood” life. The Jasmine Brand reports that the R&B singer will not return to the reality show. When fans found out that Cole was going to be on the show they didn’t know what to think.
Cole promoted her new album, talked about her life with ex-husband, Daniel “Boobie” Gibson and how she is raising her son while on “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood.” Sources aren’t sure why she’s leaving but some say there are conflicting issues. We look forward to seeing what Keyshia Cole does in the future.
- “When We Don’t Vote Speech” From Rev. Dr. Howard-John Wesley Explains Why We Need To Vote [WATCH]
- What Did Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron Actually Present To The Breonna Taylor Grand Jury?
- LeBron James Vows To Continue The Fight For Black Women Following Breonna Taylor Injustice
- Talk Slow: Dapper Dan Details How Luxury Eventually Embraced Hip-Hop
- Cardi B Claims Her DMs Are Flooded Following Split From Offset–“I Could Date Any Man I Want”
- Kanye West Vows To Give Back His 50% Share of Masters To G.O.O.D Music Artists
- Breonna Taylor Case Causes Nationwide Protests After Cops Go Unprosecuted
- Study: Alcohol, Drug-Related Deaths Up Across Maryland Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Jaguar Wright Apologizes To Tiffany Haddish After Accusing Common Of Sexual Assault
- Mural Celebrating Chadwick Boseman At Downtown Disney