Mo’Nique is back in the news after standing up with her “sister in Comedy” Roseanne Barr. Barr’s social media comments towards former Barack Obama employee Valerie Jarrett caused her ABC show to be canceled and many to distance themselves from her. Mo’Nique’s stance was strange to many due to her issues with Netflix. Mo asked her fans to boycott the streaming company due to racial and gender bias and now she is taking up for someone who is accused of racist actions.
Why would Mo’Nique choose to stand with Roseanne?
Also Check Out: Mo’Nique Defends Roseanne Barr [VIDEO]
Also, is Bow Wow ok after someone on Twitter accused of cheating on his girlfriend? Now he’s talking about giving away his money? Gary has all the tea.
- Gary’s Tea: Will LeBron James Face Charges For Pushing A Fan?! [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Family Breaks Silence On The Passing Of Fetty Wap’s 4-Year-Old Daughter [WATCH]
- Jay-Z Wants to Hire 100 People To Help Reopen 40/40 Club
- Study Confirms Cops Treat Black Drivers With Less Respect Than White Counterparts
- Did Nelly & His Longtime Girlfriend Shantel Jackson Break Up Years Ago?
- Simone Biles Is Back: Olympian Will Compete In Final Women’s Gymnastics Event
- Was Comedian Michael Che Wrong For Sharing Jokes About Simone Biles’ Sexual Assault?
- K. Michelle Moves ‘Sexiness’ Content To OnlyFans Page: ‘I Feel Healthy And Feel Beautiful!’
- DaBaby No Longer Performing At Lollapalooza, You Know Why
- Gabrielle Union Debuts New Jumbo Box Braids And We’re Loving It!