Toni Estes is back with her new single and video for “Hollywood.” In this video directed by Terrell Mullin, Toni is showing off her cute hair cut and stylish looks. The song is all about making it big and then forgetting about people that have been there for you the entire time.
She sings about changing up your face and style just to impress people that might not care about you. Toni even mentions in the song that those so called “famous” people in your life will hit the ignore button on you. One line she wants you to remember is, “Go to Hollywood, don’t go Hollywood.” Tell us what you think of this video.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Yung Miami Welcomes Baby Summer! [PHOTO]
- LisaRaye Explains How Duane Martin Ruined Her Marriage [VIDEO]
- Are You Here For A ‘Clueless’ Reboot With Dionne As The Main Character?
- Lala Anthony Has A Message For Those Who Say She Can’t Act
- High School Student Tackled By Classmates For Bringing Gun To School
- Wendy Williams Addresses “Very Tough Year” While Accepting Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame [VIDEO]
- Fans Call Out The Game For Exploiting The Late Nipsey Hussle’s Name, He Claps Back
- Nicki Minaj Announced Adele Collaboration, Then Back Pedaled
- Snoop Dogg Is In The Game, Announced As A Playable Character In ‘Madden NFL 20’
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent