Toni Estes is back with her new single and video for “Hollywood.” In this video directed by Terrell Mullin, Toni is showing off her cute hair cut and stylish looks. The song is all about making it big and then forgetting about people that have been there for you the entire time.
She sings about changing up your face and style just to impress people that might not care about you. Toni even mentions in the song that those so called “famous” people in your life will hit the ignore button on you. One line she wants you to remember is, “Go to Hollywood, don’t go Hollywood.” Tell us what you think of this video.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- NBA Player Zach Randolph’s Wife Files For Divorce Weeks After A “Hacked” Tweet
- JAY-Z Announces His First Cannabis Brand, MONOGRAM
- Kristen Welker Achieves The Seemingly Impossible Of Keeping Order At Final Debate
- Busta Rhymes Shows Off Rock-Solid Abs, 50 Cent Throws Light Jabs
- It Sure Seems Like Black Folks Are Fueling The Record Number Of Early Voters
- “Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)” Rapper Silento Arrested After Allegedly Driving 143 MPH
- Snowman & The King: T.I. vs Jeezy To Start Verzuz Season 2
- Old Spice Teams With NFL Stars To Launch Decade Long Initiative To Increase High School Graduation Rates
- People Think Biden Threw Obama Under The Bus On Immigration During Final Presidential Debate
- Black Tony Says He’s Leaving The Rickey Smiley Morning Show! [WATCH]