Gary With Da Tea is giving us the 411 on what’s happening in entertainment news! K. Michelle was supposed to star on “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood,” this season, but that won’t be happening. She mentioned that she’s quitting the show because producers lose the truth.
K. Michelle went through a traumatic year of getting her botched implants removed and some say that’s why she quit. She might not want fans to see all that, but because she singed a contract we may still see her storyline. K. Michelle started in the Atlanta franchise and was moving to Hollywood to show fans a different side.
T.I. was allegedly seen cheating on Tiny by smacking a girls butt and his mother is making a comment about it. She wants Tiny to forgive her son so they can be together. We will have to see what happens in the next couple of weeks.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Eva Marcille Reaffirms That Her Hubby Is Her Daughter’s REAL Dad & Says THIS About Kevin McCall [VIDEO]
- Man Drowns Two Autistic Children For Six-Figure Insurance Payment
- Scam Alert? Couple And Homeless Man Allegedly Made Up Story For GoFundMe Get Rich Quick Scheme
- ‘Forever My Lady’: One Of The Most Iconic R&B Slow Jams Was Written For Kim Porter
- Jill ‘Monsta Mind’ Scott Claps Back At All The Dehydrated Dudes Swarming Her DMs
- Black Politicians Are Trying To Save The Democratic Party From Itself
- Gary’s Tea: Keyshia Ka’Oir Spends Six Figures On Diamonds, The Weeknd Being Sued For ‘Starboy’ & More
- Jon Platt To Be First African-American Music Publishing CEO At Sony/ATV
- Diddy’s Ex, Kim Porter Dead At 47
- You’ll Never Guess Gabrielle Union And Dwyane Wade’s Newborn Daughter’s Name