Rickey Smiley has had an amazing so far with his family. He has 8 kids living in his house right now, which include some nieces, nephews as well as cousins. Rickey loves developing relationships and mentoring them. He spoke about his nephew, DJ that is going off to college and he’s helping with different aspects of life.
Rickey also talked about them not cleaning up the kitchen sometimes and getting on his nerves. He’s trying to train them all now to become productive adults. Rickey believes it’s important to have etiquette and helping out others. He also spoke about telling his daughter to stop leaving the kitchen messy and having to text her because if he went upstairs he was going to snatch her.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show ® “AARP Black Music Month Promotion”
- Front Page News: Central Park “Karen” Loses Job & Minneapolis Officer Kills Black Man During Arrest [VIDEO]
- Black Man Dies After Minneapolis Officer Puts Knee In His Neck During Arrest
- Dr. Myrna Dartson Speaks On The Psychological Impact On Social Distancing [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Central Park “Karen” Lost Her Job And Her Dog After Racist Video Goes Viral
- Social Media Calls Ayesha Curry A Hypocrite After Showing Off Her Body
- Prosecutors Drop Charges Against Breonna Taylor’s Boyfriend Kenneth Walker
- Go DJ: Michelle Obama Honors D-Nice With Webby Artist Of The Year Award [Video]
- Chloe x Halle Break Down The ‘Ungodly Hour,’ ‘Grownish,’ Quarantine Faves & More! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Lori Loughlin & Her Husband To Plead Guilty In College Bribery Scandal