It’s time for another Rickey Smiley Unleashed! Rickey wants to address communities and how we need to do a better job at taking care of where we live. He also feels that we get mad about when people do things to Black people, but won’t call out each other for damaging our neighborhoods or killing our own people.
Rickey wants to start using “country” rather than “ghetto,” when addressing certain people that are trying to lower your property value or not do right. He also spoke about how there needs to be a neighborhood etiquette class. Rickey’s mother is going through something similar right now because her neighbor turned his driveway into a Jiffy Lube.
RELATED: Rickey Smiley Shares How Pledging Omega Psi Phi “Changed My Entire Life” [EXCLUSIVE]
At his home he fixes cars and Rickey doesn’t like how it looks over there. People work hard to have what they have and we should respect that. Take care of your neighborhood and respect where you live.
RELATED: Rickey Smiley Talks About Having The Time Of His Life With The Bruhs Of Omega Psi Phi [EXCLUSIVE]
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Deon Cole Credits Rickey Smiley For Helping His Career [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Jacky Oh, Mother Of DC Young Fly’s Children, Dies Following Plastic Surgery: Report
- Special K News You Can’t Use: Nicknames Gone Too Far [LISTEN]
- Shannon Sharpe Leaving Undisputed with Skip Bayless After Seven Years
- 1971: Bill Withers Releases His Debut Album ‘Just As I Am’ | Black Music Month
- Kim Cattrall Set to Appear In “Sex And The City” Spinoff For Season 2
- Country Singer Jimmie Allen to Sell Mansion Following Rape Lawsuit and Divorce
- Scottie Pippen Says Michael Jordan “Was A Horrible Player” [AUDIO]
- Erica Campbell To Visit Seven Lucky Churches On ‘The Feel Alright Tour’
- VIP Entrances & Increased Security: How USC is Preparing For Bronny James’ Arrival
- Kiki and Fat Tasha Call in While Bathing at the Car Wash [LISTEN]