It’s time for another Rickey Smiley Unleashed! Rickey wants to address communities and how we need to do a better job at taking care of where we live. He also feels that we get mad about when people do things to Black people, but won’t call out each other for damaging our neighborhoods or killing our own people.
Rickey wants to start using “country” rather than “ghetto,” when addressing certain people that are trying to lower your property value or not do right. He also spoke about how there needs to be a neighborhood etiquette class. Rickey’s mother is going through something similar right now because her neighbor turned his driveway into a Jiffy Lube.
At his home he fixes cars and Rickey doesn’t like how it looks over there. People work hard to have what they have and we should respect that. Take care of your neighborhood and respect where you live.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Says He Recommended Syria Airstrike: ‘We Know What We Hit’
- QAnon Shaman Says Trump Pardoning Lil Wayne Made Him Question Loyalty
- 8 Legendary Black Hollywood Beauties Who Broke The Mold
- New York Times Internal Report Admits Its Coverage Has Been Rooted In White Perspectives
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Rep. Al Green Blasts Republicans Voting Against ‘Equality’ For LGBTQ: ‘Have You No Shame?’
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince
- Lizzo’s Extra Long Braid And Gold Fronts Are The Mood All 2021
- Rep. Maxine Waters Honoring ‘The Audacity’ Of Megan The Stallion’s Single ‘WAP’
- Rest In Power Haroun Wakil: Atlanta Activist Who Promoted Community Policing Dies