Fathers always try to show their children things that will help them through life. Rickey Smiley took time out his day to show his daughter, Aaryn how to mow the lawn. It looked pretty hot outside and there was a lot of grass to cut in that yard.
He mentioned just in case she ends up single, she will know how to mow her own yard. Rickey showed her how to hold down one piece and start it up and she thought it felt awkward. They went towards the grass and she did a little bit of the yard. Rickey mentioned that it was going to be a long day of teaching.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- NY Boy Spends $2,618 On Spongebob Popsicles Using Mom’s Amazon Account
- Mayweather, Jake Paul Meetup Erupts In Chaos At Miami Press Event
- Exclusive: DJ Cassidy Talks “Pass the Mic” Series Ahead of Special BET Mother’s Day Episode
- ‘Oppressive Policy’: Racial Justice Organizations Condemn Black Lives Matter Ban At Olympics
- New Georgia Law Looks To Get College Athletes Paid
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Not Seeking Another Term In November
- Discovery+ Greenlights 50 Cent’s ‘Confessions Of A Crime Queen’ Drama Series
- Hot Spot: Jaleel White Says The Cast Of ‘Family Matters’ Did Not Welcome Him On TV One’s Uncensored [WATCH]
- Pregnant Woman Gives Birth On A Flight To Honolulu Unknowingly
- Kandi Burruss Talks Bedroom Preferences, Says She Has ‘No Interest’ In A Threesome With Two Men