Rickey Smiley had a fabulous weekend in New Orleans with his brothers of Omega Psi Phi. They were all there for the 81st Grand Conclave. Rickey mentioned that he had the time of his life and met so many positive brothers doing great things with their life.
During a step show one of the bruhs jumped over another one and hurt his ankle very bad. He was able to complete the show with one good ankle and Rickey couldn’t believe it. There was no fighting, a lot of love and respect with good people. Rickey said, “New Orleans owes me nothing,” and can’t wait to go to Tampa next year for it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- The Gift Guide For The Girl Who Has Everything
- Marvel Studio’s Announces Production Date For ‘Black Panther’ Sequel
- Boosie Badazz Says He Wasn’t Surprised Lil Wayne Backed Donald Trump
- Nicki Minaj Getting 6-Part Docuseries About Her Life On HBO Max
- Steve King’s Racist ‘Slave’ Attack On Kamala Harris Renews False Birther Conspiracy Theory
- Jeremih Transferred From ICU As COVID-19 Battle Improves
- The President’s Son, Donald Trump Jr., Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- It’s A Celebration!: Dave Chapelle Makes A Surprise Appearance on Joe Rogan’s Podcast
- Missy Elliott Surprises Bride With Dream Wedding Dress After Emotional Tweets For Help
- Jeezy Talks Squashing Beef With Gucci Mane, Addresses Jeannie Mai’s White Meat/Dark Meat Comments