Rickey Smiley had a fabulous weekend in New Orleans with his brothers of Omega Psi Phi. They were all there for the 81st Grand Conclave. Rickey mentioned that he had the time of his life and met so many positive brothers doing great things with their life.
During a step show one of the bruhs jumped over another one and hurt his ankle very bad. He was able to complete the show with one good ankle and Rickey couldn’t believe it. There was no fighting, a lot of love and respect with good people. Rickey said, “New Orleans owes me nothing,” and can’t wait to go to Tampa next year for it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Hot Spot: Nicki Minaj Drops New Music & Teyana Taylor Comes Back To Reality TV [WATCH]
- Jail Phone Records Reveal Ahmaud Arbery’s Accused Murderer Suggested Killing Him Was A ‘Good Deed’
- J. Cole Talks About His Fistfight With Puff Daddy On New Album
- Powerhouse Couple Russell Wilson and Ciara Ink First-Look Deal With Amazon Studios
- Hummer Explodes After Driver Tries To Hoard Gas [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Game’ Is Getting A Reboot With Wendy Raquel Robinson & More
- No Masks, Just Vibes: The CDC Announced Masks Are No Longer Required & Social Media Reacts
- Stacey Abrams Novel ‘While Justice Sleeps’ Will Get A Television Adaptation
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Star Samira Wiley Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Lauren Morelli
- H.E.R. Shares Her Biggest Influences, Winning An Oscar, & Upcoming Acting Opportunities [WATCH]