Rickey Smiley had a fabulous weekend in New Orleans with his brothers of Omega Psi Phi. They were all there for the 81st Grand Conclave. Rickey mentioned that he had the time of his life and met so many positive brothers doing great things with their life.
During a step show one of the bruhs jumped over another one and hurt his ankle very bad. He was able to complete the show with one good ankle and Rickey couldn’t believe it. There was no fighting, a lot of love and respect with good people. Rickey said, “New Orleans owes me nothing,” and can’t wait to go to Tampa next year for it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Here’s What Joe Biden Said About The Murder Of MLK Versus The Murder Of George Floyd [WATCH]
- Venus Williams Says She’s A Virgin + Pastor Michael Todd Puts Spit On Man’s Face During Sermon
- Marilyn Mosby’s ‘Bogus’ Federal Indictment Is Rooted In ‘Racial Animus,’ Her Attorney Says
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Announce New Joint Fragrance, ‘The Fragrance Duo Harmony’ By R&C Fragrance
- Texas School Board Member Getting Death Threats For Racist Comments About Black Teachers
- Young Dolph’s Partner Mia Jaye Talks Moving With Purpose After His Death
- Jay-Z & Kanye West Make ‘Rolling Stone’ Mag’s 10 Highest-Paid Musicians of 2021 List
- Listen To RCA Inspiration Artist DOE’s New Single “When I Pray”
- 10 Times Your Faves Sampled 2022 Urban One Honorees Gamble & Huff
- H.E.R Opens Up About Her Evolution As A Woman Ahead Of Tonight’s Urban One Honors: ‘I Decided To Just Be H.E.R’