Rickey Smiley had a fabulous weekend in New Orleans with his brothers of Omega Psi Phi. They were all there for the 81st Grand Conclave. Rickey mentioned that he had the time of his life and met so many positive brothers doing great things with their life.
During a step show one of the bruhs jumped over another one and hurt his ankle very bad. He was able to complete the show with one good ankle and Rickey couldn’t believe it. There was no fighting, a lot of love and respect with good people. Rickey said, “New Orleans owes me nothing,” and can’t wait to go to Tampa next year for it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Niecy Nash’s Hollywood Glam Look Is What The Emmys Red Carpet Needed
- Dr. Collier Says These Specific People Should Get The COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Are People Getting Too Sensitive About What’s On TV? [WATCH]
- Mississippi Governor Deflects From Having 2nd Highest COVID-19 Death Rate In The World
- Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Expecting Their First Child Together
- An Atlanta Man Was Put On Hold By 911 Minutes After Being Shot
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Uptown’s Finest: Dapper Dan To Receive Lifetime Achievement Award
- Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID, Urges Followers To “Get Vaccinated”
- Legislation Introduced To Make Rosa Parks Day A Federal Holiday