Deon Cole spoke with “The Rickey Smiley Show” about his career and working in television. He is a great comedy writer that got his start working with Rickey Smiley. Deon even thanked Rickey for the opportunities and spoke about how he loved working with him.
He works on “Grown-ish” as well as “Black-ish.” Both shows are pretty successful and “Black-ish” was just nominated for their 5th Emmy award. Deon also has been traveling with Martin Lawrence for his comedy show.
Rickey spoke about the energy that Deon brings to the table and loves to work with him. They both admire each other for what they’ve been doing in comedy. Deon mentioned that he never thought he would be doing this and is so thankful for his career.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Urban One Honors “The Soundtrack of Black America” Live Tonight On TV One & Cleo TV!
- Tia Mowry Trends On Social Media After Sharing An Intimate Instagram Post In The Name Of Self-Care
- Trailblazing Hockey Player Willie O’Ree To Have Jersey Retired
- Missy Elliot Pens A Heartfelt Instagram Message In Honor Of Aaliyah’s Birthday: ‘Your Spirit Lives On’
- Don Cheadle To Executive Produce Project About Wall Street’s First Black Millionaire
- Issa Rae’s Music Label Teams Up With Google To Empower Underrepresented Artists
- Give It To Me: 5 Reasons Timbaland Is The GOAT Producer
- Narrative Ye: Kanye West Says Travis Scott Put Him On To Daughter Chicago’s Birthday Party Location
- Magic Johnson Calls Out The Lakers’ Effort After Embarrassing Blowout Loss To The Denver Nuggets
- King Family Leads Cross-Country Actions Demanding Senate End The Filibuster To Pass Voting Rights Legislation