Derez De’Shon is on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” and is talking about music, family and so much more. He has a 9-year-old and 11-year-old. The kids understand that their father is a rapper, but doesn’t understand the life he lives.
He mentioned that his son fights all the time because kids tease him about if Derez is his dad and more. Everyday it’s hard to shield them from everything, but he has so much faith and trust in God to protect his family. Derez talked about one of his darkest time when he lost his brother and cousin.
It was so hard for him and he was lost in the world. Sometimes when he get frustrated or thinks he can’t do something out the corner of his eye he will see his brother or cousin encouraging him. He said, “I know for a fact God is real.”
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- If The World Was Coming To An End, What’s The Last Thing You’d Do?! [WATCH]
- NYPD Releases Footage From Outside Drake’s Apollo Concert
- 5 Memphis Police Officers Who Fatally Beat Tyre Nichols Charged With Murder
- Akon Faces Backlash After Gender Equality Rant Claiming Women ‘Exist To Support Men’ [WATCH]
- Florida School District Removes Toni Morrison’s ‘The Bluest Eye’ As Conservative War Against CRT Continues
- Keke Palmer Accidentally Reveals The Gender Of Her Baby
- Meagan Good Talks Living Life On Her Terms During Dark & Lovely’s ‘Making Bold Moves’ Event
- Dave Chappelle Opens Up About Canceled Show, Accuses Pro-Trans Protesters Of Inciting Violence
- White Supremacist Who Used Ax To Attack Black Man Is Sentenced For Racist Hate Crime
- Run-D.M.C. Is Done After Final MSG Performance & Doc Filming, Says D.M.C.