Rickey Smiley played Jonathan McReynolds‘ “Lovin’Me” and the song is so powerful. The lyrics talk about being broken as he grew up and God always being by his side. Sometimes we are faced with challenges and feel like less of a person, but God wants us to know that no matter what we are special.
Jonathan also spoke about looking in the mirror and how when God loves you there is no falling low. Pastor Haynes called in and the song inspired him and said, “When others are throwing shade, God’s love will give you shine.” Sometimes people don’t want to see you thrive and rather put you down, but God’s got our back.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Are Tiffany Haddish and Common a Thing?
- Quavo Has Officially Produced His First Horror Film
- Juice WRLD’s Family Speaks Out on Death and Addiction Struggles
- Clinton Portis Among Ten Former Players Charged In Alleged Health Benefits Scam
- Here’s How Lizzo Responded After Twerking in a Thong at the Lakers Game
- Ayesha Curry’s International Smoke Restaurant In CityCentre Closed Due To Unpaid Rent?
- Behind The Scenes: Mo’Nique Will Tackle Racists And Anger Issues In New Revenge Flick
- ‘Us’ Named Best Film Of 2019 By The African-American Film Critics Association
- Joseline Hernandez Joins VH1’s ‘Love & Hip Hop: Miami’
- Suicide Pact?: ‘Surviving R. Kelly Part II: The Reckoning’ Trailer Released [VIDEO]