Rickey Smiley played Jonathan McReynolds‘ “Lovin’Me” and the song is so powerful. The lyrics talk about being broken as he grew up and God always being by his side. Sometimes we are faced with challenges and feel like less of a person, but God wants us to know that no matter what we are special.
Jonathan also spoke about looking in the mirror and how when God loves you there is no falling low. Pastor Haynes called in and the song inspired him and said, “When others are throwing shade, God’s love will give you shine.” Sometimes people don’t want to see you thrive and rather put you down, but God’s got our back.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Snoop Dogg to Appear on ‘Law & Order: SVU’ Episode
- How To Win Money From “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” ATM! [CONTEST]
- ATM Contest: PIN #s
- Mom Threatens To Blow Up Church While Holding Baby And Handgun
- John Singleton Reportedly In Coma After Suffering Stroke
- Jay-Z’s Shawn Carter Foundation Teams Up With Toyota For HBCU Bus Tour
- Cardi B Blasts The Shade Room For Fueling Drama Between Artists [Video]
- The Wu-Tang Clan Swarm The Stage to Perform “Triumph” On ‘The Tonight Show’
- Tamron Hall Delivers Baby Boy! [PHOTOS]
- Joe Biden Announces He’s Running For President In 2020 [VIDEO]