Rickey Smiley played Jonathan McReynolds‘ “Lovin’Me” and the song is so powerful. The lyrics talk about being broken as he grew up and God always being by his side. Sometimes we are faced with challenges and feel like less of a person, but God wants us to know that no matter what we are special.
Jonathan also spoke about looking in the mirror and how when God loves you there is no falling low. Pastor Haynes called in and the song inspired him and said, “When others are throwing shade, God’s love will give you shine.” Sometimes people don’t want to see you thrive and rather put you down, but God’s got our back.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tami Ever After: Tami Roman Lands ‘Basketball Wives’ Spinoff Show
- Apollo Nida Rearrested Just 9 Days After Release From Federal Prison
- Jada Pinkett Smith To Receive “Trailblazer” Honor At MTV Movie & TV Awards
- Serena Williams Drops History Lesson While Braiding Her Daughter Olympia’s Hair
- Kevin Durant Confirms Ruptured Achilles With Post-Surgery Photo
- Karrueche Gets Candid On What It Took To Escape Her Past And Become An Actress
- Mary J. Blige To Receive Lifetime Achievement Award Honor At 2019 BET Awards
- Social Media Users Think There Is A Serial Killer In The Dominican Republic
- Good Burger Pop-Up Restaurant to Open This Summer
- Sasha Obama Graduates High School [PHOTOS]