YG stopped by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about his new album and other things he’s working on. Everyone loved his performance on the BET Awards, but he hasn’t seen it yet. YG can’t wait for fans to hear his new album which is coming out on August 3rd.
Headkrack asked him if DJ Mustard and him are friends again and YG said he’s coming to Atlanta to help him finish his album. DJ Mustard and YG have had an off and on again relationship, but when they work together they create amazing music. YG also talked about how fans need to stop being scared to approach him.
He views himself as bold, real and funny. YG has more projects he’s working on that include launching a new brand that he’s excited about. For his album he would like to do a fashion show as well as a concert for fans, but we will have to wait to see if that happens.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Simone Biles Out of Olympic Gymnastics Competition
- J. Lo & Ben Affleck Seemingly Recreate Her “Jenny From The Block” Video While Boo’d Up On A Boat
- Whoopi Goldberg Set To Produce & Act In a Film About Emmett Till’s Mom
- Toyota’s Basketball Robot Is Dropping Dimes At The Tokyo Olympics & It’s Scaring People
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Tracee Ellis Ross Recreates A Fierce Photo Of Diana Ross
- George Clinton Returns From Retirement: “You’re Gonna Have To Drag Me Off”
- LL Cool J’s Rock The Bells Announces Launch of New Clothing Line “Hip-Hop Is Essential”
- Maria Taylor Makes Her Debut for NBC at the Olympics, Leaves Rachel Nichols and ESPN in Her Rear View Mirror
- Dictionary.com Adds More Than 300 New Words Including “Zaddy” and “Yeet”
- Sherri Shepherd Talks Weight Loss Journey In People Magazine’s Health Edition: ‘I’ve Never Felt Better!’