Gary With Da Tea is dishing out all the gossip! If you don’t know by now Faith Evans and Stevie J got married. There family was blind-sided by the wedding and couldn’t believe that this actually happened. Stevie J’s ex, Mimi Faust wished the two the best of luck and threw a little bit of shade by telling Faith to look at all of the contracts before she signs it.
Faith’s son, CJ is very upset because Stevie is allegedly his godfather. We wish them the best of luck in their marriage. Wiz Khalifa is also making headlines after telling me they need to split bananas in half to eat them. If you eat bananas any other way you are very suspect.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Put Some Respek on Her Name: Was Maya Angelou’s Response To This Girl Rude?
- Soledad O’Brien Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother Just 40 Days After Her Father’s Death
- Trailer: Dennis Quaid Is Meagan Good and Michael Ealy’s Worst Nightmare In ‘The Intruder’ [VIDEO]
- Don’t Be A Creep: Twitter Calls Out Kodak Black For Sexually Harassing Young M.A
- Meek Mill Drops First Trailer for Amazon Prime 6-Part Docu-Series ‘Free Meek’
- 8 Things We Learned From J. Cole’s Interview With ‘GQ’
- Louisiana Accidentally Gave Back $26 Million In Tax Refunds
- True Story: One Woman Almost Dies From A Stroke After Bae Shows Her What Dat Mouf Do
- Scholarship Created in Name of Slain Chicago Doctor
- Alicia Keys Will Release Her Memoir ‘More Myself’ In November