Gary With Da Tea is dishing out all the gossip! If you don’t know by now Faith Evans and Stevie J got married. There family was blind-sided by the wedding and couldn’t believe that this actually happened. Stevie J’s ex, Mimi Faust wished the two the best of luck and threw a little bit of shade by telling Faith to look at all of the contracts before she signs it.
Faith’s son, CJ is very upset because Stevie is allegedly his godfather. We wish them the best of luck in their marriage. Wiz Khalifa is also making headlines after telling me they need to split bananas in half to eat them. If you eat bananas any other way you are very suspect.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tom Joyner Discusses How Your Attendance On The Fantastic Voyage Cruise Supports HBCUs [WATCH]
- Eva’s Corner: My Friend Brought Her Boo On A Girls Trip, What Should I Do? [WATCH]
- R&B Vet Kem Enjoyed Father’s Day By Announcing He’s Expecting A Baby Boy
- Damon Dash Is Trying To Sell His Stake In Roc-A-Fella: Report
- Nipsey Hussle, DJ Khaled, Regina King & More To Receive Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Naomi Osaka Withdraws From Wimbledon To Focus on Her Mental Health
- Chloe Bailey Puts A Sexy Spin On Nina Simone’s “Feeling Good” During ABC’s Juneteenth Celebration
- Omarion Confirms The Millennium Tour 2021 Will Return This Fall
- Stylish Track Superstar Sha’Carri Richardson Wants The World To Know She’s ‘That Girl’
- Gabrielle Union-Wade Celebrates Hubby Dwyane Wade In Sweet Father’s Day Message: ‘I Thank God Everyday’