Stevie J and Faith Evans nearly broke the internet by getting married. The two went to Las Vegas and tied the knot and fans can’t believe it. They dated in the past, but Faith mentioned a long time ago they would just be friends.
Chance The Rapper the other day said he would have no new album coming out and then shocked everyone by releasing some songs. Headkrack likes all of them and can’t wait to hear more. D.R.A.M. also surprised fans with an album and if you didn’t know all this new music is really making our year!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Nipsey Hussle To Get Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Cassie Strikes A Pose In A Blue Maxi Dress We Love
- Tiffany Haddish On Dating Advice: ‘Put On Something Cute But Not Too Fancy’
- For A Legend: NBA To Retire Bill Russell’s No. 6 Leaguewide
- Quinta Brunson Signs Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
- ‘Defund The FBI’: Republicans Are Really Losing Their Minds Over The FBI Raid Of Mar-a-Lago
- Corey Hales Wants To ‘Cool It Down’ In New Music Video
- OnlyFans Model Courtney Clenney Slammed With Murder Charge For Fatal Stabbing Of Boyfriend
- Kanye West, Lil Uzi Vert & Steve Lacy Show Off Their New Matching Tattoos
- Young Thug Slapped With 6 Additional Charges In RICO Case