Stevie J and Faith Evans nearly broke the internet by getting married. The two went to Las Vegas and tied the knot and fans can’t believe it. They dated in the past, but Faith mentioned a long time ago they would just be friends.
Chance The Rapper the other day said he would have no new album coming out and then shocked everyone by releasing some songs. Headkrack likes all of them and can’t wait to hear more. D.R.A.M. also surprised fans with an album and if you didn’t know all this new music is really making our year!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Dr. Fauci Explains Why COVID-19 Cases Are Increasing With The Delta Variant [WATCH]
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Congratulates Rickey Smiley & Da Brat On Their Good News! [WATCH]
- We Will See Da Brat Open Up About Her Relationship In New Reality Show, ‘Brat Loves Judy’
- Aaliyah’s Estate Issues Statement About ‘Unauthorized’ Projects’ & Protecting Her Legacy
- This Post & Delete Video Sparked Dating Rumors Between Yung Miami & Diddy
- Prayers: Comedian Tony Baker’s 21-Year-Old Son Passes Away
- Rickey Smiley Nominated For Syndicated Personality of the Year!
- Simone Biles Shares That Her Aunt Died While She Was Away At The Tokyo Olympics
- Grandmaster Flash Says He Heard Dr. Dre’s New Album And It Will Change The Game
- R. Kelly Says He’s Broke Weeks Before Trial Starts