Stevie J and Faith Evans nearly broke the internet by getting married. The two went to Las Vegas and tied the knot and fans can’t believe it. They dated in the past, but Faith mentioned a long time ago they would just be friends.
Chance The Rapper the other day said he would have no new album coming out and then shocked everyone by releasing some songs. Headkrack likes all of them and can’t wait to hear more. D.R.A.M. also surprised fans with an album and if you didn’t know all this new music is really making our year!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Offset Wants To Be With Cardi B & Kulture For Christmas, Erica Dixon To Return To “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” & More
- Gucci Mane Reveals What He Would Be Doing If He Wasn’t Rapping & How Married Life Is [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Well: Michelle Williams Quits Broadway Gig Due To Doctor’s Orders
- Tragic: Window Washer Falls To His Death At Trump Hotel In Las Vegas
- Jury Clears Man Who Blasted ‘F*ck Tha Police’ At Cop Who Pulled Over Black Driver
- Janet Jackson Inducted To Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame
- Donnie McClurkin Hospitalized After Serious Car Accident
- Old Bay Salty Over New Bae, Files Lawsuit
- Rickey Smiley Visits Larry King, Reflects On A Time He Was Booed During Comedy Show
- Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’s Tommie Lee Promises Change After Being Freed From Jail…Again