Stevie J and Faith Evans nearly broke the internet by getting married. The two went to Las Vegas and tied the knot and fans can’t believe it. They dated in the past, but Faith mentioned a long time ago they would just be friends.
Chance The Rapper the other day said he would have no new album coming out and then shocked everyone by releasing some songs. Headkrack likes all of them and can’t wait to hear more. D.R.A.M. also surprised fans with an album and if you didn’t know all this new music is really making our year!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- When I Was Younger: Blac Youngsta Explains How To Become A Millionaire, What ‘Church On Sunday,’ Has To Do With It [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Towanda Braxton To Face Questions Over Of Alleged Fraud In $76K Bankruptcy Matter
- T.I.’s Daughter Deyjah Harris Deleted Her Social Media Accounts
- MCU Casting Director Reveals Chadwick Boseman, Lupita Nyong’o Initially Auditioned For Other Roles
- Akon Says Kanye West Running For President Would Be ‘Great For The Culture’
- Idris Elba Joins Cast of JAY-Z Produced All-Black Western, ‘The Harder They Fall’
- Arizona Police Officer Who Arrested 15-Year-Old With No Limbs Has Placed On Leave
- She Get It From Her Mama: Ming Lee Simmons Shoots For CR Fashion Book And Looks Just Like Kimora
- The Gospel According To Ye: On Sunday Service At Lakewood And What’s Next
- Jay-Z Allegedly Disappointed in Colin Kaepernick’s Handling of NFL Workout