Bernice Jenkins is back and giving us the Church Announcements! She spoke about certain women at the church picnic wearing bikinis. Bernice mentioned that it was so upsetting to see because they didn’t need to have it on and should cover up.
She also talked about the weddings happening next year and how everyone with matching names were getting together. The jubilee next year will have a performance by Jermaine Dupri and everyone got really excited. Bernice also mentioned that the church hotline is back up and if you are obsessed with the Drake “In My Feelings” song and challenge you can get help.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Serial Entrepreneur Jeannetta Collier On How She Broke Up With Her 9 To 5 & Teaches Women To Do The Same
- What’s Trending: What Are Your Thoughts On Year 1 Of The Biden-Harris Administration? [WATCH]
- Is Black Tony Finally Coming To Work Or Is He Dead!? [WATCH]
- Wendy Williams New Health Update Alleges Memory Loss, Inability To Dress Herself & Spiraling Functionality
- What’s Next For Voting Rights? Disappointed Civil Rights Leaders Won’t Give Up After Manchin, Sinema ‘Let Down’ Americans
- Watch Trailer: ‘grown-ish’ Returns With More Drama & New Romances In Season 4 Trailer
- Morehouse College Develops New Institute To Study Issues That Affect Black Men
- Cardi B Vows To Pay Funeral Expenses For Victims Of Bronx Apartment Fire
- Raekwon Teams With Diadora And Foot Locker To Launch Community Initiative
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “Caught Up” | Episode 51