Bernice Jenkins is back and giving us the Church Announcements! She spoke about certain women at the church picnic wearing bikinis. Bernice mentioned that it was so upsetting to see because they didn’t need to have it on and should cover up.
She also talked about the weddings happening next year and how everyone with matching names were getting together. The jubilee next year will have a performance by Jermaine Dupri and everyone got really excited. Bernice also mentioned that the church hotline is back up and if you are obsessed with the Drake “In My Feelings” song and challenge you can get help.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Chilli Faces Backlash After Correcting Fan Who Called Her Chocolate: ‘Without A Tan, I’m Caramel’
- Usher Reflects on Super Bowl Halftime Show and Future Biopic Plans
- Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
- Front Row Fabulous: Tracee Ellis Ross, Yara Shahidi, & More Sit Pretty At Prada
- J. Cole Teases Next Album With Teaser Verse On Social Media
- Adidas To Sell The Last Of Their Yeezy Stock In 2024
- Unpacking Killer Mike’s Latest Plan To ‘Strengthen The Black Community’
- Kodak Black Throws Rock At News Reporter After Being Released From Jail, Police Report Filed
- Dame Dash Reveals He Declined ‘Soul Plane’ Offer Because He Was “Offended” By Its Racist Humor
- Moon Landing Successful
Authorities Respond To Reports Of Shooting at Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
Mo’Nique Offers An Apology To Oprah Winfrey And Tyler Perry
Our Favorite Super Bowl Memes, Moments, Music and Random MESS
Mo’Nique’s Feud With Son Sparks Debate On Family Fighting In Public
Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
Worst. Flight. Ever. : Delta Flight Forced To Turn Around After Maggots Fell From Overhead Bin