Bernice Jenkins is back and giving us the Church Announcements! She spoke about certain women at the church picnic wearing bikinis. Bernice mentioned that it was so upsetting to see because they didn’t need to have it on and should cover up.
She also talked about the weddings happening next year and how everyone with matching names were getting together. The jubilee next year will have a performance by Jermaine Dupri and everyone got really excited. Bernice also mentioned that the church hotline is back up and if you are obsessed with the Drake “In My Feelings” song and challenge you can get help.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gucci Mane Reveals What He Would Do If He Wasn’t Rapping & How Married Life Is [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Well: Michelle Williams Quits Broadway Gig Due To Doctor’s Orders
- Tragic: Window Washer Falls To His Death At Trump Hotel In Las Vegas
- Jury Clears Man Who Blasted ‘F*ck Tha Police’ At Cop Who Pulled Over Black Driver
- Janet Jackson Inducted To Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame
- Old Bay Salty Over New Bae, Files Lawsuit
- Rickey Smiley Visits Larry King, Reflects On A Time He Was Booed During Comedy Show
- Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’s Tommie Lee Promises Change After Being Freed From Jail…Again
- Gary’s Tea: Ciara Is Taking Future To Court Over Son’s Travel Schedule, Nicki Minaj Is Ready To Get Married & More
- Rickey Smiley Tops List For Comedians Ruling Social Media