Bernice Jenkins is back and giving us the Church Announcements! She spoke about certain women at the church picnic wearing bikinis. Bernice mentioned that it was so upsetting to see because they didn’t need to have it on and should cover up.
She also talked about the weddings happening next year and how everyone with matching names were getting together. The jubilee next year will have a performance by Jermaine Dupri and everyone got really excited. Bernice also mentioned that the church hotline is back up and if you are obsessed with the Drake “In My Feelings” song and challenge you can get help.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- John David Washington Explains Why He Used To Lie About Being Denzel Washington’s Son
- Daniel Kaluuya To Star As Fred Hampton In ‘Judas and the Black Messiah’
- Gary’s Tea: Lala Opens Up About Co-Parenting With Carmelo Anthony [WATCH]
- Black Tony Finally Explains Why He Never Comes To Work! [VIDEO]
- Oprah Erects 26 Billboards Around Louisville Calling For Justice For Breonna Taylor
- Op Alert: Republicans Fear Kanye West Presidential Run Could Backfire On Donald Trump
- LeBron James Has The Perfect Response To Donald Trump Not Watching NBA Restart Games
- Music Producer Detail Arrested on Multiple Sexual Assault Charges
- Nia DaCosta: Everything To Know About First Black Woman Directing Marvel Movie
- Keke Palmer Announces She Will Host The 2020 VMA’s And New Show On Disney Plus