T.I. is not only a successful rapper and business man, but an amazing father. He spoke to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” about the possibilities of “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle” coming back and we will have to wait and see if that happens. T.I. also mentioned that even though people are rooting for him and Tiny they need not worry about them.
Messiah Harris is going to college and Neek Neek Harris will be releasing new music soon and is looking for a house. Major Harris is going to the 6th grade, King Harris is going to high school and about to enter the music industry. Heiress Harris is trying to potty train herself.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Barbara Streisand Responds To Backlash For Her Comments On Michael Jackson & His Accusers
- Watch: Beautiful ‘Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Trailer Tackles Gentrification With Tichina Arnold, Danny Glover & More
- #BlackGirlMagic: 16-Year-Old Accepted Into Five Law Schools
- She’s Back! ‘Claws’ Cutie Karrueche Confirms Her Return As A Bedazzled Eyepatch Rocking Virginia [VIDEO]
- Condolences: Megan Thee Stallion’s Mother, Holly Thomas, Passes Away
- Porsha Williams Gives Birth To Baby Girl! [PHOTOS]
- Cam Newton Says He Gave Up Sex As Part Of His Monthly Challenges To Be Better [VIDEO]
- “One on One” Creator, Notable Television Writer & Producer Eunetta T. Boone Dead At 63
- 5-Year-Old Boy Dies After Being Crushed By Table At Church [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams Husband Kevin Hunter Releases Statement