T.I. came by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to speak on acting and activism. He is known for addressing social justice issues and has some thoughts on how corporations depend on Black lives. T.I. is using his platform to speak about certain issues and he hopes that everyone is listening and understanding how they can be apart of this movement.
He mentioned that the call to action should be Black people spending less money at corporations that don’t consider our Black lives, rights, and more. Black people spend over $1.2 trillion dollars and White CEO’s and more depend on those dollars to get bonuses. If we don’t spend that money, they won’t get those bonuses and it will effect their lives.
T.I. also believe Black people should be fighting for higher level positions. He wants people to know that we have the power we just need to use it. What are your thoughts on what T.I. said?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Hot Spot: DMX’s Funeral Services Will Be Live Streamed For Fans To Attend Virtually [WATCH]
- Retired Officer Chris Anderson Shares Police Perspective With Recent Shootings [WATCH]
- Will Phaedra Parks Be Returning For Season 14 Of RHOA?!
- Michael B. Jordan Shares Why He Decided To Go Public With Lori Harvey
- Claudia Jordan Says NeNe Leakes Ruined Her Own Career
- ‘Jaslyn Will Not Die In Vain’: Family Holds Vigil For 7-Year-Old Girl Killed Outside Chicago McDonald’s
- Erykah Badu Shut It Down In Her New Campaign With Burberry
- Joe Biden & Kamala Harris Say “We Still Have Work To Do” After Derek Chauvin Conviction
- Unarmed Father Of 10 Kids Killed By Police In North Carolina
- Columbus Mayor Andrew Ginther Talks About the Investigation of the Fatal Shooting of Columbus Teen Ma’Khia Bryant