T.I. came by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to speak on acting and activism. He is known for addressing social justice issues and has some thoughts on how corporations depend on Black lives. T.I. is using his platform to speak about certain issues and he hopes that everyone is listening and understanding how they can be apart of this movement.
He mentioned that the call to action should be Black people spending less money at corporations that don’t consider our Black lives, rights, and more. Black people spend over $1.2 trillion dollars and White CEO’s and more depend on those dollars to get bonuses. If we don’t spend that money, they won’t get those bonuses and it will effect their lives.
T.I. also believe Black people should be fighting for higher level positions. He wants people to know that we have the power we just need to use it. What are your thoughts on what T.I. said?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Here We Go Again: White VA Councilman Wears Blackface While Dressed As ‘Coming To America’s’ Randy Watson
- Gary’s Tea: Nene Leakes Is Mad Because Her Former RHOA Cast Members Sent Her $200 Flowers [WATCH]
- Glennon Threatt Explains Why Ahmaud Arbery’s Case Is Taking So Long To Get Started & What To Expect
- Jeezy Recalls Jay-Z Having His Back In A Fist Fight: “Hov Got Hands!”
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore Slays On Instagram After Being Eliminated from ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- Toya Johnson Threw An Epic 70’s Style Player’s Ball And The Lewks Were Everything!
- Hot Topic: Wendy Williams’ Ex-Husband Is Now Reportedly Engaged To His Mistress
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s Episode 39 “Spooky Season”
- Marlo Hampton Finally Gets A ‘RHOA’ Peach
- Gary’s Tea: Is ‘Insecure’ Actor Jay Ellis Wrong For Hiding His White Wife From The Public? [WATCH]