Corey Holcomb came to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to discuss his new book “After You Drop Her Off.” Holcomb has been studying men dating and found out some very interesting things. He mentioned that when a man takes you out more than likely when he drops you off he is going to see another lady.
This woman more than likely lives in a 3 block radius. If the man you go on a date with gets you a Uber or Lyft more than likely he doesn’t enjoy your company. He also has a special word of advice for men over 35 and that is to not catch feelings for a woman that isn’t exceptional.
His book is filled with gems and will make you laugh as well. He mentioned that dating women with kids can be hard because the children end up liking him. Holcomb will talk to the kid on the side and tell them that even though things might not work out he will still be a friend to them.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rickey Smiley Discusses Transitioning From Standup Comedy to Hosting and Reality TV [VIDEO]
- Travis Scott’s “Sicko Mode” Video Will Take You On An Adventure Through Houston [VIDEO]
- 50 Cent Beefs With Omar From ‘The Wire’ For Defending Jimmy “Henchman” Rosemond
- Tiffany Haddish Shares Painful Story That Her Stepfather Tried To Kill Her Mother
- Michael B Jordan Shows Off His Body & Asks U.S. Open Winner Naomi Osaka To “Creed 2” Premiere For Her Birthday [PHOTO]
- Quincy Jones Reveals Ray Charles Got Him Hooked On Heroin At 15
- Uncuffed: 9 Anti-Cuffing SZN Songs To Blast This Cuffing Cycle
- The O’Jays Have New Music For The First Time In 20 Years!
- Savannah State Eyes Layoffs Amid Decline In Student Enrollment
- African Americans Who Lead HIV Diagnoses May Get Game-Changing Treatment