Corey Holcomb came to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to discuss his new book “After You Drop Her Off.” Holcomb has been studying men dating and found out some very interesting things. He mentioned that when a man takes you out more than likely when he drops you off he is going to see another lady.
This woman more than likely lives in a 3 block radius. If the man you go on a date with gets you a Uber or Lyft more than likely he doesn’t enjoy your company. He also has a special word of advice for men over 35 and that is to not catch feelings for a woman that isn’t exceptional.
His book is filled with gems and will make you laugh as well. He mentioned that dating women with kids can be hard because the children end up liking him. Holcomb will talk to the kid on the side and tell them that even though things might not work out he will still be a friend to them.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- I Never, Ever Left My Niece Alone In The Studio: Sparkle Shares What Was Left Out Of “Surviving R. Kelly” [VIDEO]
- Hip-Hop Spot: Migos Almost Performed For The Super Bowl, Common Speaks Out About Travis Scott & More
- Gary’s Tea: Mariah Carey Sues Former Assistant For Allegedly Stealing, Trina Wants To Have A Baby & More
- “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” To Act Alongside Mekhi Phifer & Bryshere Gray In The Movie ‘Canal Street’ [VIDEO]
- Sony Music Parts Ways With R. Kelly, New Accuser Sits Down With Dateline For Interview [VIDEO]
- Chrissy Teigen & John Legend Relive The Huge Fight They Had At Kim & Kanye’s Wedding [VIDEO]
- Perdue Farms Recalls 68,244 Pounds Of Chicken Nuggets
- Dance Coach Told Student Her Skin Was ‘Too Dark,’ Suit Claims
- Mayor Quits After Accusation Of Using City Money To See Michelle Obama
- Ex-‘Love & Hip Hop’ Star Benzino Pleads Guilty in Drug Case