Corey Holcomb came to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to discuss his new book “After You Drop Her Off.” Holcomb has been studying men dating and found out some very interesting things. He mentioned that when a man takes you out more than likely when he drops you off he is going to see another lady.
This woman more than likely lives in a 3 block radius. If the man you go on a date with gets you a Uber or Lyft more than likely he doesn’t enjoy your company. He also has a special word of advice for men over 35 and that is to not catch feelings for a woman that isn’t exceptional.
His book is filled with gems and will make you laugh as well. He mentioned that dating women with kids can be hard because the children end up liking him. Holcomb will talk to the kid on the side and tell them that even though things might not work out he will still be a friend to them.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rihanna Radiates At The LA Premiere Of Queen & Slim [PHOTOS]
- Aldi’s Frozen Berries Recalled; Possible Hepatitis A Contamination
- Netflix Fights Back: Response To Mo’Nique’s Lawsuit Shows Streaming Giant Isn’t Playing
- Prayers Up! Maya Rockeymoore Cummings Scheduled To Have Double Mastectomy
- Get Paid $1,000 to Watch 24 Hallmark Christmas Movies in 12 Days
- Idris Elba Wants You To Know That He Was Just As Hot In The ’90s As He Is Today
- Anti-Diversity Judge Gets Confirmed To Thurgood Marshall’s Legendary Appeals Court Seat
- Eddie Murphy Is Reprising His Role As Axel Foley For A Fourth Installment Of ‘Beverly Hills Cop’ On Netflix
- Slam Dunk! Dwyane Wade Drops Dope Sock Line At Target
- Mo’Nique Sues Netflix Over Alleged Racial Discrimination