Corey Holcomb came to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to discuss his new book “After You Drop Her Off.” Holcomb has been studying men dating and found out some very interesting things. He mentioned that when a man takes you out more than likely when he drops you off he is going to see another lady.
This woman more than likely lives in a 3 block radius. If the man you go on a date with gets you a Uber or Lyft more than likely he doesn’t enjoy your company. He also has a special word of advice for men over 35 and that is to not catch feelings for a woman that isn’t exceptional.
His book is filled with gems and will make you laugh as well. He mentioned that dating women with kids can be hard because the children end up liking him. Holcomb will talk to the kid on the side and tell them that even though things might not work out he will still be a friend to them.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Prank Call: Bernice Jenkins Ready To Slap A Woman Over Her Grandbaby [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Karlie Redd In Keeping Her Fiancé Under Wraps [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Jay-Z Is Not Feeing The Mayor Of Philadelphia [EXCLUSIVE]
- Is Cardi B Going Too Far For Her Privacy? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Karlie Redd Got Engaged, But Not To Who You Think [VIDEO]
- Black Student Wrongfully Accused Of Dining And Dashing At IHOP Breaks Silence [VIDEO]
- Cissy Houston Speaks About The Allegations That Whitney Houston Was Molested By Her Cousin
- Porsha Williams Twerks For Rickey Smiley! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Terrell Owens Explains Why He’s Skipping Hall Of Fame Ceremony
- Jay-Z Rips Into The Mayor Of Philadelphia For Moving “Made In America” And He Responds