J. Prince sat down with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” to talk about his new book, “The Art & Science of Respect.” This book is filled with so many gems and J. Prince spoke about his record label Rap-a-Lot Records, how he turned nothing into something as well as the day he heard God speak to him.
He also shared the story about almost dating his sister in 9th grade.
J. Prince grew up in a single parent household, but found out the person he thought was his dad wasn’t. He mentioned when he went to date this girl he was told that she was his sister. J. Prince believes that parents need to share information about their bloodline.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Police: Jussie Smollett Is Now a Suspect, Charges Pending
- Next Man Mary J. Blige Dates Must Make More Money Than Her: “I’m Not Taking Care Of Any More Men” [VIDEO]
- Branden Miller Explains Why You Haven’t Seen Joanne The Scammer: “My Mom Died And Then My Life Went Down Hill”
- Amanda Seales Accuses Ex-NFL Player Turned Harvard Neurosurgeon Of Sexual Harassment
- Los Angeles-Bound Plane Forced To Land After Passenger Eats Meth
- Man Awakens To Find Wife Cheating On Him, Then Reportedly Stabs Her Lover
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage
- Tristan Thompson Allegedly Cheated On Khloe Kardashian With Kylie Jenner’s BFF
- Man Gets Charged With 1993 Murder After Police Get His DNA Off A Napkin In The Trash
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]