J. Prince sat down with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” to talk about his new book, “The Art & Science of Respect.” This book is filled with so many gems and J. Prince spoke about his record label Rap-a-Lot Records, how he turned nothing into something as well as the day he heard God speak to him.
He also shared the story about almost dating his sister in 9th grade.
RELATED: J Prince Had Something Serious To Say About Birdman & Lil Wayne [EXCLUSIVE]
J. Prince grew up in a single parent household, but found out the person he thought was his dad wasn’t. He mentioned when he went to date this girl he was told that she was his sister. J. Prince believes that parents need to share information about their bloodline.
RELATED: Man Buries His Father In A BMW [PHOTO]
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Philly Father In Critical Condition After Shielding Daughter In Ex-Wife Shooting
- Mary J. Blige Shines In A Versace Look
- University Of Kentucky ‘Karen’ Pleads Not Guilty To Racist Attack On Black Student Despite Video Evidence
- REPORT: Sean Lampkin, Best Known as Nipsey on “Martin,” Dies at 54
- Blac Chyna Spotted Out After Dissolving Facial Fillers
- Megan Thee Stallion Visited The White House In An Alexander McQueen Look
- Kenan Thompson & Kel Mitchell Confirm ‘Good Burger 2’ Is In The Works
- Monica Shows Off Her Style In Pink Metallic Boots
- Trump’s Arrest Seems Imminent As Criminal Indictment For Hush Money To Porn Star Looms
- Nicki Minaj Breaks The Internet With Her Latest IG Post
- ‘Power Book II: Ghost’ Recap: A New Threat Arrives, Riq Tries To Change His Perception On Campus
Da Brat Cradles Her Adorable Baby Bump On Instagram
‘The Wire’ Actor Lance Reddick Has Died, Age 60
Congrats! Tamar Braxton Is Engaged!
Reign Man: Shawn Kemp Arrested For Alleged Drive-By Shooting Incident
Tyler Perry And Byron Allen Are Reportedly Interested In Buying BET, Twitter Reacts
Michael B. Jordan And Jonathan Majors Give Angela Bassett A Shoutout At The Oscars
Okay, Let’s Talk About THAT Chloe Bailey/Damson Idris Scene In SWARM
Stephen A. Smith Admits His Beef with Kyrie Irving Is Personal And “His Daddy Knows Why,” Twitter Reacts