J. Prince sat down with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” to talk about his new book, “The Art & Science of Respect.” This book is filled with so many gems and J. Prince spoke about his record label Rap-a-Lot Records, how he turned nothing into something as well as the day he heard God speak to him.
He also shared the story about almost dating his sister in 9th grade.
J. Prince grew up in a single parent household, but found out the person he thought was his dad wasn’t. He mentioned when he went to date this girl he was told that she was his sister. J. Prince believes that parents need to share information about their bloodline.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Stephen A. Smith Explains Why His Mother Wanted Him To Release His Memoir After She Passed Away
- Front Page News: California Approves Bill Limiting Lyrics As Evidence In Criminal Trials Against Rappers [WATCH]
- Real Housewives of Nigeria?! Porsha Williams Says She’s 44% Nigerian & Black Twitter Eats Her Up!
- Biden Administration Changes Eligibility Requirements For Student Loan Debt Relief Plan
- Beyoncé Shares A Sweet Tribute To Sister Solange After Ballet Debut
- Mind, Body & Business Podcast With Maria More ‘Healthy Money’ | Episode 6
- Keke Palmer Launches Digital Network Designed To Celebrate Creatives
- ‘Power Book III: Raising Kanan’ Recap: Paloma Is Robbing Kanan’s Cradle, Lou Lou Makes A Deal With The Devil
- Iman Shumpert Gifts Teyana Taylor A Corvette For Their Anniversary
- Diddy Sends The Combs Twins Off To Homecoming And They Look Flawless