J. Prince sat down with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” to talk about his new book, “The Art & Science of Respect.” This book is filled with so many gems and J. Prince spoke about his record label Rap-a-Lot Records, how he turned nothing into something as well as the day he heard God speak to him.
He also shared the story about almost dating his sister in 9th grade.
J. Prince grew up in a single parent household, but found out the person he thought was his dad wasn’t. He mentioned when he went to date this girl he was told that she was his sister. J. Prince believes that parents need to share information about their bloodline.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Swae Lee’s Boo Tried To Come For Ming Lee Simmons Over Her Man But Got Destroyed By Teenage Aoki Simmons (And Twitter)
- R. Kelly in Solitary Confinement, Fears for Life Behind Bars
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Flaunts Banging Body on IG & We’re ‘Green’ With Envy
- Earth, Wind & Fire, ‘Sesame Street’ Among 2019 Kennedy Center Honorees
- Report: Keke Palmer Being Considered For Permanent Position on Good Morning America
- Eddie Murphy Says Sammy Davis Jr. Revealed He Worshipped The Devil
- The Power of Twitter: Meek Mill Connects With Viral Producer, DJ Track Addict, Shares Snippet Of Song
- WHY? Man Uses Bare Feet To Operate On-Flight Video Screen [VIDEO]
- Morehouse Employee Placed On Leave After Several Students Allege Sexual Misconduct
- Spike Lee’s ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Series Canceled By Netflix After 2 Seasons